Buying shoes!

ST, l am with you on this one… l would not be seen dead in a pair of trainers and they do ruin the look with pretty dresses.

I just find them so masculine and they are usually very stinky!

I can accept the wearing of trendy white pumps as they aren’t so clompy looking!

In one foul swoop…l realise l have lost loads of ‘friends’ on here but … ‘Father, l cannot tell a lie’!
Everyone to their own! :laughing:

1 Like

They are not stinky at all !
One wonders whose trainers you have been sniffing Art !
You just pop them into the washing machine and in one fell swoop they are as good as new :slight_smile:

Muddy, l am Artangel! Ha!

The non leather trainers stink from sweaty feet.

Sorry Art / Twink I have edited my post :slight_smile:

They don’t really…I see a lot of women wearing them with dresses. The black and white sketcher ones look nice. Mind you…it is younger women who are a size 8 and 5ft 9, to be honest :astonished:

1 Like

Un-sure where in the world you are SilverTabby,but Clarkes outlet in Glastonbury England have a large range of all types of footwear.
Worth a gander on-line…

1 Like

The most bizarre sighting l have ever seen was… a nun riding a bike and she was wearing trainers!
She probably wasn’t wearing a bra either!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Sometimes I don’t wear a bra at home in summer such a lovely feeling of freedom ,

1 Like

Oh I can’t do that…it feels so wrong! :joy:

chukka boots they were called In LD post

1 Like

I’m the same, they are so constricting! I only wear one when l go out!

1 Like

Me too!

My friend hasn’t worn one since she retired!

But if she was riding a bike they were probably very safe and comfortable?

The thing about trainers is they they are very comfortable for doing stuff in

If like me you go for long walks, run, do a lot of decorating and gardening, housework, help on building sites, are in the kitchen a lot, you don’t want to fuss around in pretty shoes and dresses really. Trainers are for workers!

Skechers are machine washable and I don’t have smelly feet anyway! :foot::foot::foot::foot::foot::nose::nose:

I save my pretty and smart footwear for when it suits what I’m doing and you enjoy it more then and doesn’t get worn out doing the rough stuff :+1:

Im wearing sketchers trainers .
When it’s sunny I slip into sketcher sandals

1 Like

I’m the same, they are so constricting! I only wear one when l go out!

I always wear one, but then I’ve not lot to constrict :grinning:

Ooh, another Skechers fan, the sandals are very good too. I just treated myself to a pair of these sparkly, skechers pumps, so comfortable!

2 Likes

Hi

Not all men are into huge boobs and bums.

Silicone is not very attractive.

Small boobs are fine, very attractive and they work well for feeding babies.

Up North, we call them a BSH, a British Standard Handful, which is fine.

The other thing is that ladies with smaller boobs are much more individual and confident in themselves.

Very attractive.

:wave:

Posts must be at least five characters
Now listen to me you thick ignorant stupid cerebrally innadequate creature, sod off.
If I see fit to reply to my mate swimmy’s post with a single wave, then I bloody well will.

I got reprimanded by one of these cerebrally inadequate cyber creeps, just for replying more than what is ‘allowed’ to another poster.

1 Like