Bucket list

1. What’s on your bucket list and
    2.What’s on your bucket list that you’ve ticked off already?

A bucket list (in case you didn’t know) is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket.

I personally can’t stand those ‘100 things to do before you die’ lists because they’re not personal enough. Why should someone else tell you what to do? Share you bucket list items ticked off or still in progress :slight_smile:

I want to ride in a hot air balloon. Ever since I was a kid, and I saw them floating across the sky, its always been a dream of mine. Don’t care where it happens, but I’ll make it happen within the next few years. :smiley:

1 Like

Sling the bloody bucket away.

1 Like

Well we can try :slight_smile:

Become a professional photographer.

2 Likes

To buy a bucket

2 Likes

That sounds lovely PK :slight_smile: a sunrise hot air balloon over Turkey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow Graham, that’s a great ambition! Do you like any particular theme? Travel, weddings, nature?

2 Likes

Done - saw Patrick Stewart play Shylock at Stratford-Upon-Avon / crossed over the Golden Gate Bridge and sat “in the dock of the bay” / saw my two children happily married / became a gran.

To do - journey on the Orient Express / go on a river cruise / centre court at Wimbledon, spectating not playing.

2 Likes

Nonsense Graham, I’ve seen your work. You’re a professional:-)

1 Like

:023:

I was thinking Peru or Bhutan, but Turkey would do as practice :smiley:

2 Likes

Slavery was outlawed a few decades ago. You get one bucket - your bucket - what’s in it before you kick it :069:

1 Like

Nice LT! There’s an equivalent in SA - the Blue Train. It’s on my bucket list, Wimbledon as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done : Bungee jump off Orlando Towers, Rap sail down a Dam wall, dive with sharks (er… not so much, some permanent damage to my left eardrum), pilot a small light aircraft for 5 minutes :cool: visit the Louvre and the South of France, Visit Turkey and sail across the Bosphorus and travel from Istanbul to Ankora by train

To do : How much time do you have :069:

But IF I have to narrow it down

F1 night race
Watch a Andre Rieu concert
Take a cruise
Wimbledon
The Great Barrier Reef
The Blue train
Times Square in NY on NYE

1 Like

I’m an old geezer and I have done and seen a lot in my lifetime. So what’s left? World peace – yes, I know…

2 Likes

Its a work in progress as its always changing but I’ve done most of it already.
These are some I’ve added on in the
last few years
1.Take a trip on the Transiberian Railway
2 Take a trip on the Orient Express.
3 Train trip across America
4 Rocky Mountain tour
5.Visit the Great Wall of China

Done enough ‘rough guide’ travelling now just want to sit back and relax take in the scenery.

2 Likes

Nice PK but it costs an arm and a leg to get into Bhutan

Ohhh…now you tell me. I had my case packed and everything! :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry to be a misery but absolutely no bucket list for me! I don’t believe in them.

If l haven’t done things by now, then l’m not going to grieve over something l haven’t done.

1 Like

Visitor, had this been a beauty contest, you would have won the Crown :hug: