Boris signs UK up for war!

Boris has just signed a pact committing UK to assist Finland or Sweden in the event that they are attacked by another country in
the near future ?
Haven’t we been here before ? I remember we signed one of these
pacts just before the start of WW2 didn’t we ?
So now if NATO decides not to accept these two countries
as members, is UK now committed to act alone ??
Has Boris jumped the gun ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Hi

A very dangerous thing to do, but then Boris is an idiot.

He is making the UK a huge target for his own Political survival

2 Likes

Indeed … it’s all too familiar … :frowning_face:

1 Like

A couple of things here:
What Johnsons says and that includes at an international level is not necessarily what he does.
And a recent report shows that the British armed forces are woefully ill equipped but this is nothing new, I can remember my time in the Royal Marines and we were still using the old type of canvas webbing even though this had been superseded by a lightweight variant but not actually issued to the forces and this was just one instance I can recall.
But are forces were poorly equipped for the Falklands war and both the wars in the middle east which was a travesty with parents, wives etc buying boots etc more suited to the terrain our troops were have to fight in.
So I would not be particularly impressed if I was promised troops as its a much colder, lots of snow and very few of our troops have training for theses conditions.

1 Like

I’ve come to the conclusion that Boris Johnson suffers from a Narcissistic personality disorder. Really. He has all of the characteristics. We are in very serious trouble with this man being prime minister.

3 Likes

It means Finland and Sweden would be protected by a NATO by proxy arrangement until their application is approved.

Smart move in my opinion.

1 Like

Have you only just come to this conclusion? :rofl: :rofl:

In terms of his mental abnormality - yes.

Did you not think there was something not quite right with him when he was mayor of London because he was in full lying mode then?

A very bad move in mind. We should not be playing in this pond, in fact I believe we should pull out of NATO and pull up the drawbridge.

No. What I saw was a man in a snake pit.

Putin won’t stop at Ukraine or Finland or Sweden. He can’t win against NATO so the solution is more NATO

1 Like

Hi

The solution is to stop poking him.

We cannot back down on the Ukraine, but it should not have happened.

He was boxed in already, no need for this.

Boris is an idiot, our Military is at an all time low and he is threatening Russia.

Not a good idea.

3 Likes

But this whole bloody mess in Ukraine was created by Ukraine in the first place. Virtually everyone in the west either doesn’t know this or is ignoring it.

Why can we back down on the Ukraine mess? Just stop supplying armements and Zelenskyy will very soon negotiate peace.

1 Like

Yep you should always give in to a bully, I taught my sons this, oh wait I didn’t I taught them the opposite. Bullies only win if we allow them to.

2 Likes

And when the bully is in the right?

it works both ways though , I thought it was quite clever of Boris , because Finland has a huge army , I think it was said 3 times more than ours , so if Russians come knocking at our door then we can ask for help from.
Boris wouldn’t have gone into this blind and as a solo act , Im sure he would have put it over to our Military first .
Just my thoughts on it …right or wrong .

Putin is finished, his armies are dysfunctional and his gear doesn’t work.

There is no threat to Russia by Finland and Sweden joining NATO either. NATO is defence not attack, in fact if anyone is attacking Putin and Russia its the USA.

Not the way America uses it.

1 Like