Boris Johnson to return to Good Morning Britain for first interview time since he was accused of hiding in a fridge

The bottom line is that this god awful government are hanging the poor people of especially the English sector to suffer. Personally I’m a dyed in the wool capitalist BUT that doesn’t mean that I condone what Johnson and his cabal have done and continue to do. This country, especially England is being misruled. There’s no other word for it.

Note the word ‘might’. And also some of those people can be earning £100,000 pa. They’re still covering people on low wages, if you read the article properly.

As you have yet to show where the billions of extra money which no Tory MP, Minister or Prime Minister has mentioned in all the interviews they have had in the last few day and weeks I am out of this going nowhere conversation.
You are as bad as the SNP fanboys up here who will not believe that their beloved party is not as great as they want it to be.

1 Like

But Sunak more than anyone is RESPONSIBLE for the unnecessarily high and worsening cost of living!

The Warm Home Discount Scheme gives £140 off your electricity bill and is paid out between October and March every winter.

You may be able to get the discount on your gas bill instead if your supplier provides you with both gas and electricity.

There are two ways to qualify for the Warm Home Discount scheme:

So, are 3,000,000 people set to become poor enough to qualify?

1 Like

I’ve already told you George Eustice said it this morning on LBC Radio with Nick Ferrari and if that Susanne had let Boris speak yesterday, he might have said it on there.

And the Tories aren’t my beloved party, before Brexit I hadn’t voted for years and then voted tactically. I voted UKIP.

If there was an election tomorrow, yes I’d vote Tory, because I hate to think what life would be like under Labour.

If I was in Scotland though, if I had to vote Labour to tactically get the SNP out, then I would.

Cor strewth, it means the money they’re on isn’t enough to cover the increased energy bills, but prior to the increase it was.

Why does the word “Troll” keep spring to my mind ------

1 Like

It was usually a forum rule that duplicate posts would be deleted Wendeey, you were right to query it.

It wasn’t a duplicate post.

So £100,000 pa would still allow qualification.

Mags I wasn’t complaining about it. I was answering Mr Fraggles post 64. And pointed him in the direction of Omah’s post and also pointed out to him that I had previously posted that link, as he was requesting links from me. I also supplied some more links.

That is an illogical and fallacious at the very least assertion (re your post 20 min ago —).

Yup some disability benefits it doesn’t matter how much you earn, you can still claim them.

Absolutely which is why he is on my ignored list. :rofl: :rofl:

“might” referred to:

Nothing to do with “disability benefits” -

1 Like

What are you going on about now. In the article of mine, yes it says ‘might’, but I didn’t imply otherwise, whereas your words you didn’t imply it was only ‘might’ and you’re saying it has nothing to do with disability benefits, but then you highlight the last sentence:

300,000 disability benefit claimants will no longer able to get the rebate .

I think in your haste you’re even confusing yourself now.

Indeed not … :expressionless:

Beyond boring now. As for this awful government — try as one might a turd can’t be polished.

It seems that BJ’s been lying again:

In an interview on Good Morning Britain this morning, Boris Johnson was warned by interviewer Susanna Reid: “There are fact checkers at every stage of every interview who will go through your answers with a fine-tooth comb.”

She was entirely correct.

“Just to remind you that the the 24 hour Freedom bus pass was something that I actually introduced”

Ms Reid described the plight of Elsie, a pensioner who uses her Freedom Pass to stay on buses all day to avoid paying for heating. The Freedom Pass is a scheme for discounted travel for older people in the capital.

Mr Johnson didn’t introduce the Freedom Pass, which has been paid for by London Councils since the 1980s, and not the Greater London Authority, which is headed by the Mayor of London.

He did, however, make the Freedom Pass apply for 24 hours per day (except on some national train services) in early 2009.

:roll_eyes: