Boris Johnson tested positive

I don’t think anyone would do that Judd. This virus is indiscriminate and we all wish Boris gets better soon. It has surely transcended party politics.

Let’s hope so.

Wishing him well…

Not on here perhaps, but there’s some real nasty vitriolic bastards on Twitter.

Get well soon, Boris - the UK needs you!

I detest the Tories Judd, I make no secret of it. BUT, would never wish this on them or anyone else.

Good luck, Boris.

I have a bad feeling about this…I really really hope Boris beats it…good luck Boris.

Annie, there are some very nasty people out there, I’ve seen comments on the internet and people actually laughing that he has the virus. We that are decent human beings wish the man well and to get well soon, unfortunately not everyone thinks like us.

Yes hoping he recovers . You can see how unwell hes been .

I wasnt sure about Boris and always felt he was a bit of a twit but I think he is doing his best for us now .

Ditto

I see labour have elected a multi millionaire as their leader , how hypocritical is that?

How can anyone ‘detest’ a whole group of people based on their political persuasion.

I don’t like the hypocritical ranting of the extreme left but would never say I ‘detest’ all of them some of whom I have no knowledge at all.

The latest update on Boris …

An NHS doctor has been reported to the GMC for stating that she would only treat patients with politics that she agreed with. So much for Do no harm. So much was the (deservedly so) backlash against her on Twitter, she’s closed her account.

She wants to be struck off for that comment. Who’s to say that she hasn’t already applied this attitude to previous patients?

Few things shock me these days but that not only shocks me but sickens me as well

Poor bloke,I pray he recovers…he looked absolutely worn out,when he addressed the nation…
Praying for you Boris…

Maybe he’ll have a different attitude if he comes through this, because he’s just been acting like a complete tosser, they’re all at it, looking after their own, look at that git the other day, he is involved with a firm that are buying shares while they are low and knowing they’ll make a killing when it all levels back up, he’s a tory too iirc, all they care about is their own, you can bet they’ll bail out the airlines too, yet they don’t give a stuff about the ordinary working man.

What ever they care about,doesn’t concern me…I just pray for a full recovery,for him and his family…

To be honest, I couldn’t give a toss about him, or any of his ilk, they get priority testing, and no doubt, priority treatment, my wife is NHS and there’s 25 cases of Covid as of Friday, where’s the testing for her and her colleagues? It isn’t happening, and if you need help they’re more likely to be able to help you than dickhead Boris and his chums.