Boris Johnson tested positive

I’m sure we all know some of these ‘nasty scumbags’ :wink: who wish things like that on him because of his political persuasion.

I would love to see how these lazy, good for nothing gobshites would cope if they were given the same challenge as Boris.

This whole situation has shown just how nasty / selfish / vile many people are.
I’m genuinely disgusted at many.

Exactly mate, many would fall at the first hurdle.

That’s what I’m thinking Carol

All the best Boris , And Carrie of course .
My thoughts are with you ,you are doing a fantastic job to be sure .

Dominic Cummings now has symptoms and is self isolating

Ordinary older persons with underlying health problems Susan!!

Donkeyman!

Boris Taken in To Hospital

Boris is having tests as his virus is not going away.

Stay with us Boris!

(Not an emergency - it’s said)

Let’s hope not. The Country needs him. Hope he recovers soon.

Poor Boris, very worrying for him I’m sure…

I hope he recovers soon.

Hang on in there Boris, you’re the best thing that’s happened to this country since Maggie…:023:

Absolutely. What an awful time that poor guy is going through.

I was not overly keen on Boris but since taking control he has simply in my opinion done that " taken control" and I think the Country needs him but more importantly his family need him. Scary times all round. I wonder if continuing to work while ill has been a deciding factor as they say “self isolate and rest”

I’m saddened to hear his condition has worsened. I do hope he doesn’t die, he’s a great leader for our Country. We as countryfolk, his children and new unborn baby need him.

I’ve never in my life been a Conservative but this man has done so much in his short time in power I think he would be the best ever leader we’ve had.

Praying for Boris

Ditto

A very worrying turn of events being played down by the government :frowning:

I hope BJ recovers soon, I think he has looked increasingly ill. It is getting to the stage where I dread turning on the news every morning …

I assume someone is running the country .
Dominic Raab will have to take over if Boris gets too unwell.

Gosh! That is not good. As others have said, get well soon Boris, we need you.

Yes keep up the fight Boz. Good luck for a speedy bounce back. :slight_smile:

Let us hope that his condition doesn’t deteriorate and give the haters a chance to whoop and crow if the unthinkable happens.