Booster, are you up for it?

Hope all goes well with your Booster tomorrow @warleyron ……

Thanks

Booster booked for 10th Dec.

If I make it that far. My dysphagia has been getting much worse over the last year or so, and am awaiting the scan/camera which my GP says should be very soon now.

Sorry to hear that Dex hope they can do something to help you feel better.

1 Like

I had the booster at the weekend. Managed to find a walk in service. Very different reaction with pfizer. Just a painful arm and a bit tired but nothing like the AZ nightmare.

1 Like

Had the Moderna booster at 11am. No problems up to now

1 Like

I’ve not had my Booster yet, because I had a Steriod Injection in my Spine and they told me not to have any Vaccines for two weeks after the Injection, so yesterday I phoned 119 to get my Booster done, but there are none available in my area, not even 5 miles away, I also tried on-line and it showed me the same places that were available, not in my area, so I will phone again in a couple days time to see if there are any more available.

1 Like

I had my booster last Wednesday, given by a doctor as they were short of nurses, I must say it didn’t affect me as much as the last two covid injections, just felt tired, achy with a headache for a few hours the next day, I had my flu injection shot the week before, no problems with that one.

1 Like

Booked in for friday.

Mrs Dex had hers last week and felt a bit unwell the next day, but only for a few hours.

2 Likes

I’m pleased the Booster jab went well for you Pauline… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hope it goes well for you next Friday, Dex…. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, Mags, always the thoughtful one you are!.:heartpulse:

Still ok from the jab and it appeared in my NHS App the day after I had it

1 Like

Had my Booster today at 8am.

2 Likes

Well done Susie! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Wife had the Booster on Saturday, same time as me, this Morning she became aware of a lump under the armpit of the arm she had the Jab in. She went and saw the GP she works for and he reckons, because she had the Covid last year, the natural antibodies she has attack the mock antibodies in the booster, and cause the glands to swell.
Something to be aware of.

3 Likes

That’s strange Spitty, I take it the GP is just guessing the booster is the cause as it is dealing with something new.

Please tell your wife to keep an eye on that lump.

Got mine at the same time I got my Flu shot. Booster made my arm hurt a little the day after. Other than that, I’m still waiting to grow that third arm. It would really come in “handy!” No he didn’t! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

My arm hurts weeks after receiving my booster. It either aches or has a sharp pain. It’s not debilitating but just wondering if anyone else still suffers.

My first Astra Zeneca jab got me like that and it did last 7 to 10 days and only gradually faded but it did go.