BMW drivers are most likely to be psychopaths, survey says

Go on …own up.
Do you own or have you owned a BMW … you dangerous maniac :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

BMW drivers are most likely to be psychopaths, survey says?

Closely followed by Audi owners.
Fiat owners came third.
Personalised number plate holders had double the level of psychopathy (13.8) than those with regular plates (5.3).
Skoda owners … are pussycats.

I wonder if they are more prone to road rage or tailgating ?

Do we have any psychopaths here?

2 Likes

Yes, but I don’t drive it very often, does that qualify for 5.3? :grin:

2 Likes

I agree, if I have a run in with, or I’m having to stand on the brakes ect ect, it’s nearly always a BMW . :roll_eyes: I’m a Skoda driver, the Yeti 4x4, but I don’t consider myself a Puyssycat. :smirk:

2 Likes

I drive a BMW silver mini 4 years old does that make me one ? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Gosh … I can’t imagine you have psychopathic tendencies :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you Susan, but yes!

1 Like

Oh blimey dex dunno what to say to that :grin:

2 Likes

Well Susan, I believe saying the the word “wibble” is one particular starting point.

1 Like

I’d like to be able to afford a BMW.But I don’t feel that strongly about it so perhaps it’s not the car for me.

2 Likes

Myself … .I’ve always thought some of these mobility scooter riders are deadly psychopaths once loose on the streets.

5 Likes

Psychopaths? Don’t know but I’d agree that at least over here they tend to be aggressive drivers especially if they are certain younger males. It’s not a coincidence that they bought themselves a BMW. The old slogan that a BMW be “the ultimate driving machine” seems to have got down well with them and may have been transported from generation to generation. Since I don’t like that image I’d never drive a BMW because I don’t want to make that kind of statement.
Road rage or tailgating? Yes, both. I’m not surprised at Audi drivers coming in second either.
It’s unfortunate that the survey couldn’t be bothered to give any reasons. Traits are no reasons.

3 Likes

I’m going to agree with you. They take over the pavements AND roads, bombing down at 100 miles an hour with fierce looks on their faces, and woe betide you if you are in their way…they will bowl you over or veer off to the side waving their fist at you!

2 Likes

Have mentioned it before, but I think that after passing the driving test, BMW and Audi drivers take further lessons to de-program themselves from following any sense of acceptable practices, and also to learn some of the dark arts of the road.

1 Like

Nope, not a BMW driver

:slightly_smiling_face:

Mr M has just bought an old BMW convertible I will have to watch him.

A mini is not really considered to be a true BMW. :wink:

2 Likes

How does he get into it as low as it is? I wouldn’t. :wink:

1 Like

Getting in is not a problem getting out is a little more difficult……

3 Likes

Does that mean all the Folks like Me ‘who don’t drive’ are Homo Emphaticus??
:face_with_monocle: :partying_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t drive a beemer or any German car, …but I do have a private plate, I don’t consider myself a psychopath because the voices in my head told me I had to buy one….

3 Likes