Bettany Hughes appropriate dress?

I have just read a letter in a TV magazine wondering if Bettany Hughes is wearing appropriate dress during the filming of her travel programmes. Showing a little bit of cleavage, if you have not tuned in. I personally do not have a problem. I often view a recording at least twice in case I missed something the first time !!

It’s not good for your eye sight.Too much TV.

I would be prepared to give her some leeway on the cleavage.

Nowt wrong with a gal showing off her calms, just so long as the male viewer don’t end up with hairs growing from the palms of his hands, if ya catch my drift :astonished::wink::grin:

2 Likes

I did fine that amusing.
I prefer not to attract attention to myself malewise, so I dont wear low front items away from home…It really does not bother me what females wear…My pet hate is if you have a baggy tummy please dont let it hang out of your T Shirt…same with the crease in your rear…pull them jeans up…puts me off when shopping…

1 Like

I have never liked Bettany Hughes. As a “presenter”, she has, from her younger days (see below), made her style one of self-promotion, with sex, i.e. breasts, on display and upfront, which is where she is to be found, apparently to the delight of (some) older gentlemen, for the most part of her TV “presentations”.

For historical documentaries (Hughes’ usual niche), my preference is for a narrator (with allowances for a “presented” introduction and, perhaps, interim comment).

If, indeed, Hughes has switched to TV “travel programmes”, then what she wears, or doesn’t, is of no interest to me since there is no chance that I will ever watch such a programme.

I agree why do we have to see these people at all?It’s not meant to be about them.

1 Like

Exactly … :+1:

1 Like

I would hardly describe it as having breasts on display, Omah, and I think your complaint about them being upfront is totally unreasonable. There would be far more grounds for criticism if they weren’t upfront.

1 Like

Quite a handful, that one.

Ha ha! Bit obvious

1 Like

I like her and enjoy her programmes but I cringe when she is in other countrys because women must not show their bodies least of all beautiful full boobies !

I dread to think what the locals must think of her sometimes she wears a scarf to sort of hide them

I make no apologies I love a cleavage so nope Bethany Hughes is just fine by me.:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Plus the obvious fact, with breasts like hers, they cannot be concealed.

2 Likes

And why should they be? :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

What, no nudge, nudge emoticon … :question:

:wink: :wink:

1 Like

Just read this Thread, its good to Keep Abreast with what’s going on. :biking_man:

1 Like

It’s certainly titillating, that’s for sure :astonished::wink::grin::+1:

I think some people are being a bit ageist! The lady is 54 and she looks fine to me!
I wore a Bunny costume at the age of 16 ( I was raising money for a local children’s home) and I certainly heard no complaints from any men young or old! The only complaints from ladies were the ones from ladies who felt too old to do the same.
Providing it is not obscene, shouldn’t the lady be able to dress as she pleases? :astonished:

2 Likes

Unless accompanied by a photo it did not happen. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like