Bettany Hughes appropriate dress?

It certainly did but I am not putting a photo on here! :laughing:

1 Like

download

Of course she can ā€¦ but she loses professional credibility with me when, apparently, exposure of her overblown mammaries serves to ā€œtitillateā€ sad old men ā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Speak for yourself. :grinning:

I spoke for myself in a previous post ā€¦ :069:

If you donā€™t want to be titillated Omah just donā€™t watch! :laughing:
I am sending blindfolds to all men who donā€™t want to reminded that without breasts most of you would have died of starvation, as babies!

1 Like

I donā€™t - as I said: ā€œI have never liked Bettany Hughesā€

If I want the opinion of a female Egyptologist then my preferred commentator is Salima Ikram ā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I am pleased that her dress doesnā€™t stop you hearing or seeing a programme of your choice.

She is a TV presenter. What in your opinion gives a TV presenter credibilty? Perhaps the quality of going unnoticed and having an inability to capture the viewerā€™s attention is what you think makes a good TV presenter.

Television is entertainment. If you want purely informative and educational programmes, the Open University would probably suit you better. :102:

3 Likes

It does ā€¦ :man_student:

ā€¦ but even there I canā€™t escape her completely:

https://www.open.edu/openlearn/profiles/guest-309

I was thinking of some of the OU programmes they used to put on BBC 2, years ago. They were informative, no doubt, to listeners initiated in the relevant subject, but my God were they boring to anyone else. :grinning:

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:ā€¦she was certainly showing some cleavage in that second photo, :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:ā€¦

Are they real?:joy:

That photo makes one think how long ago it was since one enjoyed a portion of Dumplings. :biking_man:

1 Like

Oh yes two plump dumplings my mouth is watering with the thought, well actually drooling but whatever. :rofl: :rofl:

Sheā€™s in the entertainment business, though, and itā€™s become her trademark. No need for her to cover up like a schoolmarm

I donā€™t think it hurts, nothing obscene to see, move along please

Of course it will put some off, others will enjoy, a lot wonā€™t care

It reminds me of the way Charlie Dimmick was as well known for her lady bits as her gardening at one stage

1 Like

I do wish sheā€™d put them away because I find them distracting from the story sheā€™s trying to present.

1 Like

While others, I dare say, found the story distracting. :roll_eyes:

I can see your point Percy,

Sheā€™s such a ā€œ TEASEā€!!!..she must know sheā€™d get a few hot under the collar, plus she probably likes all the ā€œ tittle tattleā€ they are creating!..:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:ā€¦in the mediaā€¦:joy:

2 Likes

Itā€™s her way of producing good viewing figures, but would her programmes be just as interesting without all that cleavage? Probably yes, because she knows her subject. Others serve up good programmes too, such as Janina Ramirez, Alice Roberts and Raksha Dave to name a few. Good research, knowing the subject combined with good camera work make their type of programmes both interesting and informative and that is what keeps me watching.

1 Like

Oh, yes, Janina the Goth :lol:. You can add Lucy Worsley to the list :+1: