Best Modern Day Actor

He was in The Office, and The Hobbit (Bilbo Baggins) among other stuff.
The Office: Martin Freeman non riusciva a smettere di ...

Never heard of himā€¦
:confused:

1 Like

I watched the Hobbit (all 3) the other day. My daughter gave me her Netflix password, and now I have access to loads and loads of rubbish. The Hobbit films were spectacular, but silly. The story centred on a small band of dwarves, and their quest to reclaim their lost kingdom. I found the dwarves very irritating, and didnā€™t really have much sympathy for them, which is not what I was supposed to feel, I donā€™t think. :102:

1 Like

Well, the book that sparked the films is very small and shouldnā€™t really have 3 films worth in it (money spinner, clearly). I think you would find the dwarves in the book slightly less irritating!

Oh Netflix can show some good stuff if you explore it :film_strip: :clapper:

2 Likes

Sorry Pixie, I never watched the office, I donā€™t like many comedies. And the Hobbit is too far fetched for my liking.

Perhaps if you watched it on a non-mainstream platform you would find it more believable, Foxy. :grinning:

I only have a ā€˜Mainstreamā€™ platform Harbalā€¦
:nerd_face:

There are some excellent documentaries, films and series on netflix. I wasnt interested when john first subscribed to it, now Iā€™m hooked. I like crime and there is loads on netflix . Take a look around Harby,

But not many that appeal to me. I donā€™t mind that, because I donā€™t want to find myself watching it all the time. I found an interesting documentary on fungi yesterday, as it happens. :+1:

1 Like

The man is a brilliant actor and who else can play God ?

2 Likes