Besoeker with the vet today

Thank goodness. I bet that upset you for a while there

Glad Max is alright, Besoeker, but I hope the vet didn’t charge you twice if it was their mistake first time!

1 Like

That must have been a dreadful shock. So glad Max is fine.

1 Like

Thank you LQ. - yes, we were worried.

Yes, the vet was quite up front about that and we went to the main office where the have the facilities to do the samples right there.

1 Like

Maybe a long shot…
I am having a problem with the Over 50’s forum. I have reset my password to try to resolve the issue but to no avail. Has anyone else had similar problems?

Besoeker

Are there any TL3s about who can help Besoeker out?

Thank you Morticia!

Besoeker, I haven’t had any problems today, but I wonder if it may be better to put this in the Technology thread? Or even General?
There are quite a few who are techno’s but they might not think of looking in the Pets thread, do you think?
Just a thought . . .

Good idea Mups … I suspect Besoeker’s post just landed here as it was sent by email.

You’re a TL3 … are you feeling brave?

I would gladly help him if I could, Morti, but I havent a clue.
I may well be a TL3 but I still cant post things meself half the time! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Me too! I’ve lost my ‘L’ plates.

@Mups@SilverTabby … I’ve started a new thread.
I hope someone spots it.

I expect they will tomorrow, Morti.
It’s perhaps getting a bit late tonight.
I wonder what sort of problems he was having? Was it that he couldnt sign in?

Password problems by the looks of it.
One good reason to never log out I suppose … besides, it makes everyone else nervous to see my avatar. :rofl:

1 Like

Well … you are a scary little piglet - everyone knows that, Morti!! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Poor Max, he’s obviously a very trusting dog. Hope everything goes well with him.

[quote=“logan1, post:38, topic:84260, full:true”]
Poor Max, he’s obviously a very trusting dog. Hope everything goes well with him.[/quote]

That he is. And he has that Collie stare…

3 Likes

He’s stunning !

This is the Roman Ridge. And my bloody dog this morning…:slight_smile:

Enough…

2 Likes