Bercow Booted Out

Oh! I hadn’t realised that. I assume that they must have been given a golden handshake to persuade them to do that. Disgusting, if true.

@Boot , But it ain’t past yet !!
That’s the trouble !
Item/ fishing !
item/ northern Ireland !
item/ rubber boat migrants! etc, etc.
Donkeyman! :sob::sob:

1 Like

That’s a common complaint amongst Remainers and Rejoiners, they can’t differentiate between Europe, and the EU, therefore you had people whining that they wouldn’t be able to go abroad. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bercow’s part in it is well and truly in the past, though!
He is no longer the Speaker or even an MP - let him go, let him go! :wink:

@JBR , No they weren’t payed JBR,mYou didn’t read my post properly? :roll_eyes:
They resigned or were moved to other jobs !
They resigned because of being frustrated by their lying PMs ??
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning:
PS. Pooh l feel better now!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

@Boot , l thought he had gone Boot ?
Looks like he came back ?
Like a bad smell !
Donkeyman! :-1::-1:

Well, I’m not going to rehash all the arguments again on here. It will only cause bad feeling

It’s all been said a million times and the hard core Brexiters and Remainers aren’t going to change their minds There really is no point, we believe what we believe

But that doesn’t mean I’ll ever let it go!

I haven’t got the voice to hit the high notes on that song, for one thing :notes::snowflake::rofl:

I do blame the Brexiters for the damage they’ve done me and my country and I always will.

And while I suspect Bercow is a bit of a jerk, I doubt if he’s any worse than Pritti Patel who was also found guilty in a report of being a bully, but Johnson let her off

No, this is just petty Brexiter revenge, keeping him out of the Lords and not giving him a pass to the House of Commons. Petty, small minded and spiteful.

So, as he was on the right side of the Brexit argument he has my loyalty and gratitude, even if he is a bit obnoxious. He’s certainly no more obnoxious than Johnson or Farage

And I hope he marches into the House of Commons as a guest on another members pass or as member of the public, wearing that car sticker right across his chest, does some heckling and gets right up the Brexiters noses!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes, I think I realised that. ‘A golden handshake’ is just an expression, but I’m sure that they were just removed from their positions simply because they disagreed with Bunter.

I think time will tell. Those MPs who have the support of their constituents will benefit from their votes, needless to say, and those who don’t - quite possibly Bunter himself - won’t and may even find themselves losing their seats.

The truth is that the majority voted to leave the EU and, from what I have heard (not newspaper columns, readers’ comments) the support for Brexit has since increased if anything. In fact, I think that most people, even many remoaners, realise that we have left and it is highly unlikely that we’ll ever go back before the whole house of cards collapses anyway.

Yes, as many people now realise that many of the MPs they have elected are not respecting their wishes and the promises made to them, it is quite likely that the Conservatives will lose many votes. Few will go to Labour or the Limp Dems, of course, but the more adventurous may vote for a new right-wing party - perhaps even Nigel!

That odious excuse for an arse-wipe wouldn’t know impartiality if it slapped him in the face🤬 His antics were an embarrassment to The House of Commons!

3 Likes

Just had a call from my youngest and she wanted to know if I wanted a copy of Bercow’s book Unspeakable. It was on the cut price pile @ £1.99 as against £12.49 original price. Not only did I decline her offer, it also proves how popular he was(n’t) to have his new book remaindered already … best place for it on the pile:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::+1:

5 Likes

You should read some 1star reviews on Amazon. Very funny.

Particularly, Bercow using the book to stand on, so that he could kiss his (unfulfilled) wife. :lol:

2 Likes

Still £7.99 on Amazon, was it in a local bookshop? I’d deffo have bought one at that price, interesting man and part of history

You are joking, aren’t you?

1 Like

Buy Andrex, it’s cheaper…

1 Like

No, why would I be joking?

He’s an interesting character, Tory boy turned Remainer and he put himself on the line to try to stop Brexit

Just cos you don’t like him didn’t mean he didn’t play a significant part in what happened after the Brexit vote.

I think his autobiography would be interesting

But of course. As a remoaner yourself you support Bercow. I understand that.

2 Likes

What makes you think she’s unfulfilled? :thinking:

Methinks maybe that might be wishful thinking because you don’t like him.:rofl: I thought they were back together? They’re probably at it like rabbits :rabbit2::rabbit2:

I thought she was good fun and intelligent when she did that wife swap style thing with gypsy Paddy Doherty. Paddy liked her

She got her own strong opinions, supported Labour when Bercow was campaigning as a Tory, a Remainer, a political activist ….

I think they’re probably two strong personalities well matched and I like her too

You are correct, I can’t stand the bloke.

The unfulfilled comment was made by a reviewer of his book on the Amazon website, not by me.

2 Likes

But you felt the need to quote it! :rofl:

I can’t stand Nigel Farage but I don’t feel the need to speculate on his wife being unfulfilled🤔

Must be a bloke thing! :rofl:

1 Like