Bercow Booted Out

That odious jumped up little Napoleon, John Bercow has been banned for life from the HoC ostensibly for bullying. He wasn’t fit to be speaker as he continually followed his own agenda rather than being impartial. His anti-Brexit stance was legendary, and he did everything he could to prevent it from happening.

Bye, bye, Bercow - don’t slam the door on your way out. :039:

8 Likes

Oh I liked him though…yes he was an odious little man, but he was funny!

I didn’t know he was an anti Brexit man…that’s interesting.

2 Likes

I liked him too but then, I’m not really up on politics, but when I saw him in parliament on dads TV I thought ‘ooo don’t mess with him’ like pixie I thought he was funny. I too didn’t realise he was anti brexit, I wouldn’t have liked him being anti brexit had I known

1 Like

@PixieKnuckles, You must have missed the sticker he had in his
car then Pixie??
I am too polite to write it here though !!
Donkeyman! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

At last some good news, :+1: an odious little man in so many ways…

3 Likes

I can’t say I much liked him, but it’s good to see he had at least one redeeming feature. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are you allowed to say that on this thread? :grimacing:

2 Likes

What a pity, I like people who stick up for what they believe in and he was a laugh👍

Obviously a Brexiter stitch up because if you look at the bullying ‘crimes’ he was accused of, they are nothing compared to how Johsson behaves, or Priti Patel, the Home Secretary and MP convicted in a report of being a bully but Johnson got her off the hook and she’s still allowed in the HOC, more’s the pity :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-six-most-damning-revelations-from-the-bercow-report.

Because he’s not an MP any more, he’s not actually been expelled, just denied a pass and as Bercow says:

"At the end of it, the panel has simply said that I should be denied a parliamentary pass which I have never applied for and do not want. That is the absurdity of its position.

“Don’t fall for the establishment spin that I have been banned for life. I can still attend debates with the help of a friendly passholder or go as a member of the public.”

I so hope he does that at least once, just to get the hypocritical Brexiters noses and to heckle a bit :rofl:

I saw the HoC in session on C-Span about four weeks ago. I couldn’t have said who the man was tossing discussion back and forth with Boris. I am now led to believe it may have been Bercow.
Quite entertaining to me, but it seemed like a skit instead of a serious debate. It is very different from our House of Representatives/Congress.

Edit: Sorry for the mistaken identity. I have just googled Bercow, saw his face, and he wasn’t the star of the skit. Oops!

He did say that sticker belonged to his wife, though? Good for her! :+1:

Great sticker though, it deffo sums up how I felt about Brexit at the time and still do :rage::rage:

1 Like

@Maree ,.AwChrist can’t you get over it ??
What’s actually different in your life now apart from the passport shyte?
You told us the sky would fall !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

1 Like

He bought a whole new meaning to padding expenses, he thought he was so important that he had to travel by taxi everywhere at the tax payers expense and of course like Johnson spent stupid money on redecorating his official residence The Speakers House.

Even Labour don’t want him now:

2 Likes

They’ve changed their tune though but hey thats politics.

No, Of course I can’t get over it, it was an enormous mistake for our country that needs putting right :rofl: and of course I’m loyal to the other people that saw that

Poor Bercow, he’s been through a lot, I only know what I’ve read and seen on big brother, some years back, no excuse for being a bully though.

In your opinion, of course. In mine, it was the best decision we ever made.

2 Likes

I’m curious to know how people who voted for Brexit, find their lives have improved as a direct result of it though :thinking:

1 Like

Pixie it’s a process so won’t be finished for years yet.

1 Like

Yes, and Lordy, over the years I think that process will devastate our country, the worst is to come. Hopefully we can put it right before then

1 Like