Belly Dance for Exercise

ooooo… omg poor table…

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Sod the table, what about the poor woman amongst all that shattered glass :pensive:

2 Likes

My eldest daughter teaches belly dancing in Adelaide, She also decorates people’s skin with henna.

4 Likes

That’s wonderful Bruce!!!

1 Like

She has been lucky to be in SA during the pandemic, she is an actor and her husband a theatre director and actor so their income has been affected by Covid but is fortunate to be protected by SA’s closed borders.

1 Like

That’s interesting Bruce!
Yes the entertainment industry has taken a serious knock as well…

All these ladies are far too gorgeous. Would put me to shame. I’ll carry on working out or whatever in secluded secret :roll_eyes: :grinning:

1 Like

It certainly is fun, Minx, I love it and have been doing it for years - not seen the Butterfly one before - it is fabulous - have ‘book marked’ that video so I can have a try!

1 Like

So cool! :+1:

Somehow I doubt it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

I had the dubious pleasure of watching this on the boat trip down the River Nile
Go to 1.27 to 1.46 minuits into the video if you don’t/ can’t bare watching it all.

Can’t say she exactly got me over excited

Having the missus sat next to you was probably a bit of a dampener

Bruce I was thinking what she could do for you! such as keeping you warm in bed for starters

I am sure she could do a lot for me but keeping me warm in bed is not one of them, it is summer and 24’ at night.

well at least you would not need a pillow to rest your head on

Very tempted to give the belly dancing a go but will definitely not be installing a pole!

1 Like

Do - it is fun!

1 Like

I have just checked it out on YouTube and book marked it for tomorrow morning :grinning:

1 Like

I daren’t try belly dancing since I had to stop running…Once I got my belly wobbling the inertia would keep it going all night…