Bargain Hunt Can Can

Perhaps they use a stopwatch. :-p otherwise that last minute dash to buy something with ten seconds remaining is a big fat lie. :lol:

They do use a stop watch, it was shown & the girl with it on yesterdays Bargain Hunt.:lol: When they asked how long they had left, twice I think.

OooooooooooooooooH!!! :shock:
I suppose it’s obvious really. They must have to stop regularly to insert the programme card into the back of Anita’s head, so that she knows what to say. Sometimes I think they insert the five year old version by mistake. :lol:

That was a rubbish auction house they went to today. Most items should have made money & that writing slope not even getting a bid, that was weird.

Exactly what we said. They’ve been there a couple of times but seem to have stopped now (maybe one more show in the can ready to transmit but no more). Useless auctioneer lady, few people in the “audience”, and very few bidding for the items bought.

It wasn’t a good ad for that auction house was it. I certainly wouldn’t send anything there to sell, OK for buyers though, they got bargains.
Wonder what happens to that writing slope now. In Antique Road Trip they take items that don’t sell to the next auction. Not that it happens often, but it has a couple of times.

Dunno :017:

Surely you only need to be able to kick as high as yout tallest pupils head Rhian? :wink:

:lol::lol: