Bad language and swearing

Woollie was a nick name made from other children at infant school.
… My Twin Son had an old hand knitted mauve jumper as a cuddle/ comforter…When he started Infants school he took it with him.
Then there was Harvest Festival which the Parents attended.
… There was Twin Son with this very small mauve jumper on, how it even got over his head must have been quite task.
…The teacher thought it was his to wear not realising it was just his comforter…He never ever took that jumper to school again… :icon_rolleyes:

1 Like

We sent our eldest daughter to school (twas her 1st day) in GREY socks …how could we be SO cruel? She was mortified:disappointed_relieved: coz all the other girls wore white!!

1 Like

I looked yesterday at a Photo Box I keep …One with my daughter’s fringe where it’s been trimmed… with shears my the look of it.

how could you…I know, easily without realising…

1 Like

Exactly, Baz. By the same token - no-one is allowed to smoke or use a smelly vape thing in my home either.

You should make a list of prohibitions and hang it by the door, Tabby, right above the Welcome mat. :slightly_smiling_face:

No one would walk in my house and light up a Fag, or swear in front of my family… and they would wipe their feet before stepping in, surly this is the normal behaviour/manners shown by visitors to a friend’s home.

3 Likes

Full agreement from me. Close family have slippers here in the porch shoe locker and for others we have those disposable type slippers the hospitals give out.
All smokers/vapers do so outside my house boundary irrespective of weather.

4 Likes

Anybody who comes to my place can do whatever they want, but nobody ever comes.

3 Likes

For some reason, that does not surprise me :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps you should invite people over then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, Minx, you can be the first. And when you get here, you can use as much foul language as you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m not the best person since I don’t believe in foul language. Nice girls don’t swear

4 Likes

Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls get everywhere :astonished::wink::grin:

2 Likes

I’ll take those odds :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s disappointing. You’ll be telling me you don’t chew tobacco and spit next, and I don’t think I could handle that. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Don’t bother spitting, it ain’t worth it

1 Like

Exactly so.

1 Like

I wish I had given up smoking when Husband had …was about 40 years ago for him and I did finally after a bad session in Hospital…guessing now near on 20 years ago.
Nobody would ever be allowed to smoke in our House… because it is so unhealthy for the main, also the smell…Can remember before we sold our first house…washing the wallpapered walls…Yellow yuk…
We had Pale Grey Carpets once, and anybody that entered, Husband said shoes off please…
Simple to follow.

1 Like

3-6-9 the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line …

1 Like

There’s been a massive increase, in swearing, in movies which are there to be watched on TV.

In fact, if you watch some of the Prime Movies, you vcan experience the F word being used 3 times in every sentence.

That’s without all of the baddies killed by a hero who never seems to have to reload his gun, even after 30 or 40 shots & 50 dead baddies on the floor.

Don’t worry, though, the BOTS will be everywhere, soon!

Then we’ll change, ask George Orwell!

They’re watching you…!

:policeman: :policeman:

2 Likes