Bad language and swearing

Anybody who comes to my place can do whatever they want, but nobody ever comes.

3 Likes

For some reason, that does not surprise me :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps you should invite people over then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, Minx, you can be the first. And when you get here, you can use as much foul language as you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m not the best person since I don’t believe in foul language. Nice girls don’t swear

4 Likes

Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls get everywhere :astonished::wink::grin:

2 Likes

I’ll take those odds :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s disappointing. You’ll be telling me you don’t chew tobacco and spit next, and I don’t think I could handle that. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Don’t bother spitting, it ain’t worth it

1 Like

Exactly so.

1 Like

I wish I had given up smoking when Husband had …was about 40 years ago for him and I did finally after a bad session in Hospital…guessing now near on 20 years ago.
Nobody would ever be allowed to smoke in our House… because it is so unhealthy for the main, also the smell…Can remember before we sold our first house…washing the wallpapered walls…Yellow yuk…
We had Pale Grey Carpets once, and anybody that entered, Husband said shoes off please…
Simple to follow.

1 Like

3-6-9 the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line …

1 Like

There’s been a massive increase, in swearing, in movies which are there to be watched on TV.

In fact, if you watch some of the Prime Movies, you vcan experience the F word being used 3 times in every sentence.

That’s without all of the baddies killed by a hero who never seems to have to reload his gun, even after 30 or 40 shots & 50 dead baddies on the floor.

Don’t worry, though, the BOTS will be everywhere, soon!

Then we’ll change, ask George Orwell!

They’re watching you…!

:policeman: :policeman:

2 Likes

It’s odd how we can watch a film where the characters kill one another at the drop of a hat, and yet only be critical of their “bad” language.

Fair point…

I watch very little television so unaware of this swearing on TV progs…
I find that Pointless…like games shows sometimes though… :innocent:

Minx

Harbal

12h

Fair point…

In all fairness the The Topic is about " Bad Language and Swearing "

Oh! Not runny bots I hope. . :grin:

Fair point. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Harbal , Sitting on the fence again l see Harby ??
Donkeyman! :+1::thinking::+1:

1 Like