Back again

I don’t do running and would be hard put to race a tortoise or snail. Will just have to lay back and let nurse do what she has to do (:-D;-))

UJ have you seen that nurse?:shock: Don’t worry we will find you a motorized wheelchair to make your escape:lol::lol::lol:

Hi there glad your back, we need some back up! :lol:

Have had so many stays in hospital over the past 10 years I now know some of the nurses by name even before I see their name badges. Have been well looked after. When I was hospitalised over Xmas 2011, I was one of only four patients on the ward, (me and three women). Had a little side ward all to myself a matter of yards from the nurses station, and the bed I occupied had a plastic mattress with a vibrator connected to it, the slightest movement from me made the mattress ‘rustle’ and in moments, one or other of the nurses on duty poked her head around the door asking if I was alright or whether I needed anything.

Welcome back Tarantula.:slight_smile:
In my opinion I think it’s nice for a member to let us know they have returned instead of sneaking in the back door in their bare feet and creeping into the bed, although I have done that myself on a few occasions in real life.:lol:
I still look at the introduction thread regularly to welcome new members and to keep me eye open for old friends to return, like at an old railway station, it’s nice to have someone to meet you don’t you think, but then I’m just a sentimental old fool.:-):wink:

Jem you little terror, I think you should have a spell in the hot seat… I now seem to have a lot of questions to ask you:044:

:lol: No need for me to go in the hot seat Twink, everybody knows about me on here, I’m an open book, why take up a place and deprive some other person of mystery the chance.:wink:
Just to clear up the sneaking in the back door thing, incidently how could you allow your mind to drift towards such a naughty thought, tut tut.:slight_smile:
The truth is I would have stayed a mite too late at the Innery and would merely be slipping in the back door so as not to disturb my dear wife’s beauty sleep, consideration in such matters helps ward off the bulk of the onslaught that ensues the following morning, down there for dancing as they say.:lol:

Ahh that explains it all!:smiley: Of course you didn’t say when or where you crept up the stairs or who you climbed into bed with so I was a little concerned that your good reputation may slip. :mrgreen:

Jem might or might not be a little terror but he is OUR little terror. I look forward to his posts as much as I once did Alistair Cooke 's letter from America on radio4

He was winding me up about creeping upstairs and climbing into bed with a lady. Of course it was the lovely Mrs Jem when I questioned him about it.:lol::lol::lol:

Yes Twink, I reckon UJ will need that motorised wheelchair to make his escape as well.
The nasty party are coming to take him away! :lol:

Won’t be too long before they get round to you.

'Upset but lurking"
is quite disconcerting,
I’m leaving” swears she
but it isn’t to be.

Hides in the shadows
hoping for 'no’s,
tears out her hair
because we do not care !

So, back in she sneaks,
quite red in the cheeks
acting as if
she’d not had a tiff.

We see it again and again over time.
Gives me a chance to re-use this rhyme.

I am afraid to say I didn’t even notice the absence but welcome back anyway :slight_smile: