Assisted suicide ! The right/to Die

How could you prove it?
Assisted suicide wouldn’t be classed as murder should it be made legal Bruce…

1 Like

What is a fact?

That controls can have people slip through them?

I dont dispute that - but it is an argument to have controls as tight as possible, not to disallow the thing at all

whatever the thing is - gun ownership, medication controls, tax avoidance, VAD, whatever

2 Likes

Exactly OGF
It Seems like your banging your head against a brick wall on this thread !

1 Like

Thanks Cosmos. Some people put their complete trust in the establishment, which wouldn’t be so bad if that trust was reciprocated…

1 Like

I wish he would

Most new policies/laws… whatever, they are will attract a few sad individuals the percentages are always low…so you stop these essential new policies for a few freaks…
small percentages, then you follow as the bench mark of your NARROW views, People then can die in devasting circumstances, because you spout off the odd balls of this world

1 Like

some of us feel same way. We are banging our heads against brick wall.

Nothing would ever change with anything if we took the line that it might not be totally perfect.

Have you heard the saying ‘dont let perfect be the enemy of good’ - in other words don’t stop a good thing just because it isnt 100% perfect - make it as perfect as possible.

I am happy with the criteria we have here and the option for people to take VAD who meet that criteria.

I think the liklihood of it being misused is being vastly over stated by those who want to use that as a reason not to have it at all.
.The good far outweighs that hypothetical risk.

And yet all the people you quoted have been caught.

Yep the ones you know about.
And some of them had already done the damage.
Stable door springs to mind.

1 Like

Unnecessary… :009:

1 Like

… and extremely nasty!

2 Likes