Are you Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn?

Yes Pixie, the cold is more tolerable because you say, you can sit by the fire, put extra clothes on, and wrap up worm. I agree the heat is worse when it is relentless, because unless you have Air-Con, you can’t escape it, even at night when you’re trying to sleep.

1 Like

I am Spring.
Whoops! Already posted that.

Autumn and spring (in that order).

My birthday is on the 20th of March, Bread, you could look upon me as being symbolic of the promise of things to come. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The time of year when May blossom is at its peak is my favourite time. Usually round about May, funnily enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

Summer, preferring the outdoor temperature to be one degree less than the sun.

Anyone wanting my share of winter, let me know; I’ll list it on Amazon for Prime delivery, toot de suite.

You can throw mine in, and do a buy one, get one free offer.

1 Like

My colouring is Autumn, but my heart is Spring.
You can keep Summer, it’s gotten (see what I did there?!) TOO HOT for me!

Looking at your photo I don’t think you will have many left

Don’t let the photo fool you, it was taken when I was older. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank goodness Australian seasons conveniently start on the 1st of a month none of this namby pamby waiting for the 20th or so. (I was told it is all to do with Postman’s uniforms)

I was born at the end of May which was Spring (I think?) in the UK, sadly here it is the end of Autumn.

My middle son was born in July so the middle of Winter whereas my other kids were born in Spring so were able to have their birthday parties in the garden. He always had to have his birthday indoors because it was too bloody cold!

1 Like

Late Summer, when the real warmth begins. I despise Winter, apart from Christmas. To me, “If it’s not warm, it’s Winter”. Mid-June, to early-August will always be my favourite time of mid-year. In Summer, too much heat is discomfort. In Winter, too much cold is…physical pain!

Spring and Autumn for me,i do not like the Summer or Winter,although i do like dark nights and dark mornings.
I love seing lights on.

Hate winter with a passion .Can’t stand the cold unless it snows snow is magical .

I cant tolerate any cold…I’m the one wearing a coat and with the fire on in spring.

Me too, can’t stand being cold.
I’m the one who turns the thermostat in the hall up to 20° when no one’s looking so that the radiators are warm first thing in the morning if it’s been chilly overnight :grin:

1 Like

I lived in Scotland when I was young. I really liked the winters there. I walked up on the hills for miles with my dog. Today we have a total contrast with 27C and no wing. I really don’t like it. I think I have become lest tolerant with the heat as I get older.

I love spring, summer, and even autumn, but I’m another one who doesn’t like the cold.
I think we probably all get a bit more cold intolerant as we get older, don’t you?

Actually, I don’t get on too well with either extremes, very cold, or very hot.

Sounds like it’ll have to be the old vests and long johns for you this winter then, Besoeker. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh, furry long johns at that!