Are you wearing mask when shopping today?

Do you plan to carry on wearing a mask in shops? I am off to do my weekly shop in the next hour and I won’t be wearing a mask thank goodness. I have followed the rules all this time but looking forward to a trip without a mask.

2 Likes

Yes definitely wearing a mask. I know several people who have contracted Covid just this week. I think it’s too early to lift restrictions. They should have waited until the end of Feb when the worst of the winter season is over for the NHS.

4 Likes

Lucky you! We are just back to the full time mask wearing thing here.
though to be fair, I work in a hospital so hardly a new experience for me

1 Like

It is still the law up here in Scotland and although exempt I do so in shops and buses but soon as the law is changed it will come off as I struggle when wearing and to be honest I hate them.

3 Likes

I know a few people who have recently had covid but the symptoms are so mild they hardly know they have it.

I was just reading that cases in France have shot up recently yet their mask wearing rules have been far more stringent than ours and adults AND kids have been wearing them almost full time.

I know that some people have been terrified into wearing masks and terrified of the whole covid business but I don’t really understand it. I see lone people driving around in cars wearing masks and just wonder WHY?

1 Like

Assume they are just forgetful adn it is still on from habit. Does make you laugh though

1 Like

They have just extended our mask wearing in pubic spaces indoors for another month. You don’t need to wear one outdoors but you are required to carry one.

1 Like

It’s bad enough here but it must be horrible in the heat of Aus

Yes .
Be foolish not too.

4 Likes

Indoors in air con? no problem.

1 Like

I shall carry on wearing mine, I find people are less horrified by my apearance when half me face is hidden.

5 Likes

yes I will be wearing my mask in anywhere there are lots of people such as supermarkets . The virus is still with us and it makes me feel safer if I wear one. I’m not certain they help but all the same if there is a tiny chance it may help then I will continue to wear it.

3 Likes

Because they are idiots. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

For all we know there are people hiding in the back seat lol

Yes … and everywhere else, too … :+1:

Yes, I’m going to the hairdressers today and will definitely wearing a mask.

1 Like

Might be uber drivers or mini cabs. Either that or they have to wear them on visits and don’t bother taking them on/off. I don’t think anyone would wear one in a car for any other reason if they are on their own.

I still hate masks, but yes, I’ll still wear one in shops & indoor places. A lot of places are asking people to wear them anyway.

Me too, also everyone might expect me to smile again

1 Like

I think it’s far too soon not to wear a mask and I wouldn’t dream of going to the shops without one