Are you wearing mask when shopping today?

Very much so. The mask rule still stands in Scotland, but even when it is relaxed I’ll still wear it for the shops. I will stop wearing it in the leisure centre though as we only wear them to and from the changing rooms to the front door.

I don’t want to risk it because I don’t want to pass it to our triple vaccinated very frail elderly mum. Even a mild case might not be mild for her. I just think it’s a no brainer to wear one in shops and avoid crowded indoor venues until this wave has passed. I don’t bother outdoors. Seems a bit of a divisive issue particularly now that they have lifted the rules.

I see Sainsburys and John Lewis have asked shoppers and staff to keep wearing them :+1::+1:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60137428

2 Likes

Before I stopped working to look after Mum I wore a mask all day, as did my colleagues, 2 of whom had asthma, once we got used to it none of us had a problem with mask wearing so I don’t understand why people make such a fuss about it.

2 Likes

It will be like before. Some people will still wear one and some will stick two fingers up. Yesterday in Asda loads of people without a mask, some coughing :sneezing_face: :mask:

I haven’t worn a mask since July last year and I don’t intend to start either.

No I won’t be.

2 Likes

Here in Denver you don’t have a choice.

Face coverings are required indoors for everyone age two and older in all public indoor spaces. These spaces include but are not limited to: common areas of apartment buildings, offices, gyms, shops, cultural facilities, restaurants, bars and night clubs.

• Face coverings are not required while seated at a food service establishment or actively eating or drinking.
  • Signage is required to be place at all entrances indicating that face coverings are required inside your facility

Facilities must require face coverings for all indoor spaces OR choose to operate as a fully vaccinated facility and verify proof of full vaccination before entry. More information is available about the indoor face covering requirement and becoming a fully vaccinated facility.

1 Like

Yes I will wear one. No hassle for me.

2 Likes

oops not sure why that posted twice - please delete

Crumbs Danny how on earth do you get a two year old to keep one on.

1 Like

No clue. :joy: :joy: I’m still trying to figure how to make a 58 year old behave and wear one. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t either :rofl: :rofl:

I will still wear a mask in shops and public transport

1 Like

Superglue ? :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Of course I wear a mask. Yes, been vaccinated and boosted, so wearing a mask for a while longer when out and about is an inconvenience, but so would having the virus!

My motto to myself: Just do it!

1 Like

I am not going shopping - but - if I was I would!

4 Likes

Yes I will continue to wear one in shops. There has been a number of cases around here recently, everyone seems to be going down like flies with it. So I’m not going to take any chances.

2 Likes

Yes I will and I will continue to anti bac my hands . It’s still around and is a nasty virus .

2 Likes

I just nipped to Asda … wore my mask … spotted most people are still donning a mask, except one or two of their own staff weren’t.

3 Likes