Are You Aware of How Much

You talk on this forum?

Are you aware of how many topics you have started?

How many posts you have posted?

That’s a lot of talking, ain’t it?

It is - but - you are still the champion thread starter! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m the Queen Of the topic starter, I dare anyone to try and steal my crown!..:crown::crown::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Now there’s a challenge :joy:

1 Like

Just my humour, Chilli…I know I will have to give my crown :princess: up one day, after a fight,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

No you’re safe from me. I only raise the occasional thread (lately been the good morning thread) :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I bet I beat you to it tomorrow,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…no, that would be selfish of me,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…only joking…

Are you aware of how much personal information you give up on a forum such as this? I know I have given up more on here than on my other forums in the past.

1 Like

Yes.I am aware of how many posts I have made.
There are Stats on your profile that give this info.
According to the Stats, I don’t post that much and I read much more than I post.
That equates to real life for me - I listen more than I talk.

I guess someone has to keep raising threads to keep the site ticking over but I don’t see it as a Competition.

6 Likes

Have you been on FB lately?..:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Not to mention knowing celebrities private goings on…

think you are doing most of it Pauline

Private to me means, private intimate, as in relations,:wink:…I never give that out to anyone,:wink:

Quite a few on here have given out quite a lot of private information, regarding health,/ operations,etc,…amongst other things…if it helps to share and they don’t feel so alone, I’m all for that, each to their own…if some don’t like sharing ,that is their choice ,boring if we were all the same…plus we wouldn’t learn much if some of us didn’t share,…:wink:

I do agree, that I start a lot of topics…:+1::+1:

I don’t know how some of you do it and write so much and every day or most days. I thought I’d have loads of time since i left my job but I seem to be doing more now than when I was in work.

1 Like

@Melgal70 … and that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Have fun doing your own thing.

1 Like

thanks morticia

Yes, I go on FB daily but I only post jokes and cartoons (mainly nicked from this forum :rofl:) and to stay in touch with friends from other places but I don’t supply personal info.

As for celeb private doings - not bothered one little bit about who is boffing whom, or who has fallen out with whom, etc.

1 Like

Yes very much so, a great deal less than some, a good deal more than others.
No idea, 1000s I suppose
Yep

I tried to look up how many topics/ threads I had started…I gave up, as the scrolling was “ going on and on”…:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::+1::open_mouth::princess::princess:

Queenie is having a bit of a rest today, batteries need re charging…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::open_mouth:

this place is a bit addictive.

2 Likes

The rate your’e going at…you’ll be stealing my crown,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…only joking, Melgal, great to see you posting,:+1::+1::sweat_smile::rofl::joy: