Are You Aware of How Much

Absolutely, no. What’s more, the figures do not interest me. The forums is here when I look, so I log-on and use the facilities. If it should disappear, then I will log-on at some others where I am a member.

1 Like

This was a joke thread, perhaps I should have said that on the OP…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

Or maybe I did, I’ve posted so many I’m lost and confused,:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

… and here’s me thinking it must be Dossier Number 101 of OFFers personal habits! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve just been told by the bot to stop starting so many topics, :open_mouth::open_mouth:…it’s been clogging up the system…:open_mouth::open_mouth::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

It’s ever so polite though, I’ll give it that…:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::heartpulse:

I’m in Lurve…with the bot!!..:rofl::sweat_smile::heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::kissing_heart:

1 Like

The Bot doesn’t restrict the use of emoticons, then. :wink:

It loves me singing it’s praises…the bot…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::star_struck:

What is The Bot?

I have asked this Question before but nobody dare answer me, it seems -
is it like that big bubble, Rover, in The Prisoner, that used to chase and engulf escapees and return them to The Village for punishment ?

Go to site edit and feed back queries…you can ask your question there.

I’m sure someone will explain all about the bot or at least point you in the right direction.

Aha! Another evasive answer - I get the impression that, like in all sci-fi mystery stories, nobody dare tell the truth about The Bot! … da…da…durrr!

I will don my Detective’s monocle once more and go off on the trail of this mystery creature … :face_with_monocle:

I’m not evading,I’m pointing you in the right direction…:thinking::thinking:

That’s where you ask those type of questions.

[quote=“pauline3, post:20, topic:89591, full:true”]

The rate your’e going at…you’ll be stealing my crown,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…[/quote]Well that’s me been told then.

1 Like

Xx

If you’re confused, so am I! :thinking:

I answered what seemed like a serious OP question with a serious answer,
Then we are told it’s a Joke thread, so I respond with a Joke - and receive a Serious reply ! … you ain’t the only one who is lost and confused now! :thinking: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have already explained to you,Boot ,on where to ask your question about the bot…I don’t see that as confusing…:thinking::thinking:

Never mind, pet - no point continuing a discussion when we’re not speaking the same language! - your idea of a joke thread is obviously very different to mine! :wink:
It’s all part of life’s rich tapestry, eh?! :rofl: :joy:

I hardly start any threads nowadays cos it’s so bloody difficult. What’s a ‘tag’ anyway and where do I find them…? Everytime I add a ‘Tag’ it deletes it and asks for another… :017:

3 Likes

Try making your own tags up,OGF…that’s what I do,:+1::+1::+1:topics -and-posts…was my own tag.

2 Likes

know what you mean ogf

1 Like

I am for some reason, very aware of how many topics I have started, it dawned on me this morning,:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Now where was I…I remember,…about to start a new topic,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::heartpulse:

That’s why I was cleaning at 4 am this morning…all ship shape…ready for action on my fave chat forum, there ain’t no place like home,:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::open_mouth:

1 Like

The stats are here

Sorted by highest number of threads

https://forum.over50schat.com/u?order=topic_count&period=all

Sorted by highest number of posts

https://forum.over50schat.com/u?order=post_count&period=all

Not by a long shot. The person who has the most threads started has 3 times as many.

One day , just one day, “you may” pick up on my humour,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::crown::crown: