Are You A Hugger.?

Whose the hugger in your family?

Or maybe you aren’t a hugging family?

How do you like to greet family and friends?

1 Like

There are hugs and there are hugs.
For some, it is a proper hug and hold, full of meaning and genuine feeling.
For others, a perfunctory gesture. Among family and friends you get to know who prefers what, or nothing at all.
I am not a hugger as a rule but do with those I am particularly close to. Plus I do have some teenage nephews and it is always amusing (and a little cruel I guess) to drag them into an unwanted an uncomfortable hug and hold just that little bit too long…yes, I am that aunty :smirk: :rofl:

4 Likes

I do not hug and will not hug.
You see it on TV everyone hugging or air kissing it is so fake, not for me thanks.

1 Like

I am a hugger, my son used to love being hugged as a child…I can’t get near him now, so must respect that…we just tell each other, “ Love You”…when he leaves the house and after every phone call.

1 Like

I’m not a hugger, my Family used to always kiss and hug you at the door, but I don’t do soppy things like that, if possible.

1 Like

Does that mean I don’t get hugs and kisses any more then :clown_face::joy::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

You are more than welcome to a Glasgow kiss and the hug you will get from the straight jacket when you are finally committed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You are such a kind person :joy:
What do you mean when I’m finally committed ?

1 Like

Some can’t relate to being hugged, I used to be one such person when I was young, I couldn’t stand to be hugged…

I would imagine less people hug these days as it’s too risky with Covid flying around.

At least if they wear a mask, you can’t see those wet slobbery lips looming towards your cheeks! :laughing:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with big slobbery lips @Artangel ,I have a great pair :rofl:

Yes, I have to admit it I’m a hugger, there is nothing finer than a mutual hug as a show of affection, particularly important I think in these days where there is so little physical contact, although it does help to know how the recipient feels about hugging first… :flushed:

2 Likes

Same as me Barry im a hugger too…especially with the Grandkids and they must like it because the minute they see me they run straight to me with their arms wide open to be hugged and hugged and hugged :slight_smile: :blush

1 Like

I get lots of hugs when I go to church, I love my hugs from my fellow brothers and sisters.:heartpulse::pray:

5 Likes

I never hug…can’t stand sloppiness at all.

1 Like

I think you’re asking in the wrong places :laughing:

2 Likes

A hug doesn’t have to be sloppy though. I agree with an aversion to icky slop, but a hug ca be done ‘efficiently’ (for want of a better word) and still have the required amount of affection etc

2 Likes

Where should I be asking then :clown_face:

2 Likes

Should I be offended you even have to ask?! :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

I do apologise, no offence meant :innocent:

2 Likes