Are You A Hugger.?

lol…I’ve always thought offence is taken not given anyway…
…now, about those sloppy hugs…

2 Likes

What is a sloppy hug? :innocent:

1 Like

OMG you haven’t lived…come closer… :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart: :rofl:

2 Likes

I bet you’re sweating under that armour now ,Chillie…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Sweating and intrigued :joy::innocent:

2 Likes

You’ll have to lower that shield…

2 Likes

1 Like

captain-america

1 Like

Sorry to have disappointed you :joy:

You’re not the first
I’ll find a way behind that shield eventually…nothing can deny a woman scorned lol

1 Like

Artie, she asked about hugging, not kissing!! You trying to tell us they simply can’t help themselves when they are close to you? "Cuz I can well believe it, you vixen, you!

2 Likes

I’m with Barry on this one. image

1 Like

I began hugging only in my forties…it taught me to appreciate the warmth and kindness between friends and family. You are never too old to learn. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I hug family, friends, those who need one and the occasional tree :slightly_smiling_face::wink::grin:

4 Likes

There’s will always be a hug for you from Foxy…
Love your drawings by the way…

1 Like

No hugging here, it makes me very uncomfortable. I was brought up in a non hugging family and will not change now. My friends all know I hate it and they respect it.

2 Likes

Fair enough @Rox ,but such a shame, for me there is great comfort in hugging someone you love…

3 Likes

I’m a serial hugger and I also love to be hugged. All my friends know whats coming and they hug me right back.in fact they come to me with open arms.

I remember my Mother in Law many years ago remarking that they aren;t a very demonstrative family yet later after welcoming me into her family I found her waiting for me with open arms.

I can’t help it, if I know someone is in pain I just feel the need to comfort them with a hug and I usually find the hug is reciprocated. To be honest I can’t think of anyone who hasn’t.

I don’t hug strangers though

4 Likes

There is indeed Barry, I so agree,:heartpulse:

1 Like

A tree hugger. It’s so relaxing. Although you have to be careful to hug all trees in the vicinity in case one gets jealous of the other. That can be a bit exhausting and tricky to clean all the moss off your clothes. Ideally you want to find a single tree on a hill and just give it a really big hug. That way your conscience is clear that no other trees have been traumatised.

Here is a little song to help explain :

2 Likes