Are there any shows you watch because they are awful?

There’s a tv series called La Brea. From the beginning, the acting was bad, the script was bad, the plot was hokey. Most everyone who watched it, agreed. But people kept watching it, mostly to see just how bad it could get. I was one of those people. I watched the first few episodes of awful and kept watching just to see how bad it could get.

I got distracted and left it, but people are still watching.

Are there any tv shows you watch because they’re so bad that they’re entertaining?

1 Like

I love La Brea!
Complete hokum but must be watched.
Series 2 has four more episodes.
Still making my mind up about Rookie: Feds
I think that might just fit the thread.

1 Like

Any Quiz Show, that was designed to make members of the public richer, that has now become a celebrity mosh pit, totally Pointless, Chasers of Tosh. :smiley:

1 Like

Love Island :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never watched it but guess it would be awful.

Don’t watch it Spitty…its addictive…I’m so ashamed to say that :pensive:

Coronation Street…If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all!
The plots keep recurring, and there must be a bad guy, a spoilt kid, a goth, a junkie or alcoholic and a badly acted gay bloke.
There used to be a thing when I was growing up…Every disaster movie always had a guitar playing nun…

2 Likes

I liked Eldorado, but they pulled the plug on it, so obviously most thought it bad. :grinning:

1 Like

You’ve got me :face_with_monocle: curious. :wink:

I remember back in the day when Crossroads scenery would wobble and shake when a cast member walked by .

4 Likes

Eggheads and F1 and not a lot else.

1 Like

Emmerdale too, for the same reasons you have here OGF!

2 Likes

Quite a story that show has. It’s more legendary now than when it aired.

1 Like

New Faeces had some rather corny acts as I vaguely remember, but no doubt that was part of the attraction.
I don’t suppose there’s an Opportunity Knocks box set available alas! Watching that clapometer needle toing and froing got the pulse rate going through the ceiling… strewth!!

2 Likes

And who can forget David Hunter being shot?

1 Like

Plenty on you tube

1 Like

I know… but it’s not the same :sob:

1 Like

When it first started anyway.To be honest there were some women in it I liked too.

1 Like

Naked attraction. It’s so awful, like a horror show.

1 Like

NO - Life is too short