Are the vaccinated creating the mutant strains of Covid?

Janci Lindsay, Ph.D thinks we are, as do several other leading virologists.
Vaccinated Spreading

2 Likes

I would also want to see studies into things like the billion dollar PPI industry (so basically Big Pharma) and how some ‘medicines’ interfere with our natural defence mechanisms.

Here’s an older thread with some thoughts on it: Have you taken any acid suppression medicines?

2 Likes

I agree with that @Azz , and also it should be considered that as we age our stomach acid is not as efficient as it used to be, and the last thing we need, is to dilute it further with antacid medication. It’s far better to understand why we get indigestion in the first place instead of treating the symptoms…

2 Likes

I think with previous vaccines extensive trials were done before being deemed safe to use.This has not been the case this time due to the speed and virulence of the virus.

2 Likes

Hi

Another stupid prat trying to make a name for themselves.

A very easy solution to this, no vaccine, no hospital admission.

1 Like

Its all about time, Time will tell, one way or another.

I remember seeing a documentary years ago about an Australian (I think) doctor who was looking into see if there were any better ways of dealing with patients suffering from heartburn, stomach ulcers etc, instead of just lobbing antacid chemicals down their necks.

From memory, he identified a bug which catalysed excess acid to be formed in human’s stomach, which could be killed via more or less a single dose of something. Many of his patients, who had been suffering for years, soon recovered and required no further meds.

Never heard anything more about this and unless his treatment has naturally become standard practice (I doubt it), I imagine big pharma has stifled his work and hidden his findings.

2 Likes

Exactly. I won’t get into my gripe with the Pharma Plus corporation. A tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar does wonders and yes I think vaccinations and over sterilizing everything creates more mutations.

2 Likes

Our PM was first in the queue for the Pfizer which was odd because we didn’t have much but shed loads of the Astra.Apparently the USA won’t let anyone in if they’ve been Astra jabbed because they haven’t approved it.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s like the same idea of treating an infection with antibiotics. After a while the body adapts to the antibiotics and the bacteria get stronger. ( in my opinion ) Having said that I did get vaccinated.

2 Likes

That is a well known case, he proved that stomach ulcers were caused by a bacteria not stress. It is the way stomach ulcers are treated these days as I understand it. The information is not hidden

1 Like

Do you mean helicobacter pilori? That is a cause of acid reflux and ulcers in affected individuals and they do test for it. Unfortunately I tested negative for that.

One thing that did help me is antihistamines. Even though the H2 and H1 receptors are different , H1 antagonists relieved my acid reflux. It was only an experiment in my case (that happened to work) but if you look into the research, allergies and reflux go hand in hand in some sufferers.

It’s easy to knock medication but antihistamines are medicines too, made by big pharma, but they save lives of so many on a daily basis. They have, (combined with corticosteroids), saved mine on more than one occasion. They also have side effects. So does an adrenaline injection, so do antibiotics that are used to treat helicobacter pilori.

Life is such a dangerous business but sometimes you have take a risk to carry on living it.

2 Likes

This scientist is being challenged remember:

virologist Lyndsay being challenged

1 Like

It’s funny how you can’t find this quoted anywhere on the internet. Perhaps that’s why it says “edited” and probably why the language is so pseudo intellectual yet shouty and street. why is it a photograph?

Also namedropping hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin is fake news. She didn’t say that. She is quoted as saying some things against the vaccine, but not in these words and not quite this message. Most of the hoo ha about her speech was related to fertility.

1 Like

No doubt conventional drugs save lives but there are many tried and true holistic methods that have been around for centuries that might not work as quickly but don’t come with a list of side effects.

For instance there are many safer, holistic ways to treat helicobacter pylori than using antibiotics.

There are holistic ways of treating anything however none of them are quick fixes.

Acid reflux is a sign of poor digestion and not enough healthy gut bacteria also. After all, our gut bacteria is probably one of the most crucial areas for us to take care of before serious illness sets in.

In my opinion conventional medicine is crucial for emergencies otherwise preventive medicine works just fine. ( in my opinion )

2 Likes

Heartburn can be caused by other medications such as those given to people with heart failure .
These damage the entrance to the stomach and cause infections which lead to acid reflux .
So many people are on these medications which are the standard treatment after a heart attack many people get acid reflux . Omeprazole is taken by about one in four people n the developed world.
The heart medicine keeps more people alive who would be dead otherwise . .

2 Likes

I don’t think I would like to take ivermectin which is commonly used as an anti parasite medication for livestock.
Btw It kills collie dogs they have a genetic mutation which means they cannot tolerate ivermectin.

1 Like

If this Janci Lindsey is right then perhaps we should be encouraging more vaccination. She claims the vaccine will lead to serilisation of females due to it. Won’t that reduce population pressures on the ecology of our planet?

Quite an interesting read. Won’t concern any of us though. I’m alright Jack

1 Like

You can’t beat a bit of Bi-Carb. :owl: :biking_man:

1 Like

Scientists/Doctors contradict each other about vaccinations. We can choose which ones to believe depending on what we thought about it in the first place.

2 Likes