Anti Vaxxers Rubbish

I can honestly hand on heart say that given the choice, I would 100% of the time suffer the illness and take my chances with it to gain lifelong natural immunity than play health roulette with Big Pharma vaccines laden with toxic cocktails of harmful substances which are largely untested and effectively being issued to a populous treated as guinea pigs.

Even the vaccine labels clearly state themselves that the products haven’t been tested for many things including carcinogenics and mutagenics.

Yes and many would die or be disabled for life. There is a good reason they vaccinate this and not chicken pox. Chicken pox is mild for kids but measles can be deadly.

Many will die and have life changing injuries as a result of the vaccine. I guess those people don’t figure in your cherry picked outcomes.

Remember, about 1 in 640 kids will end up with severe seizures as a result of having the MMR vaccine which is 5 times the rate that would get them from Measles itself.

Then there will be a significant number of kids that will get permanent injury or be killed by the vaccine. The VAERS programme record around 40 such cases a year but that’s a low figure as it only records a fraction of adverse effect cases.

By contrast, Measles itself is fatal in only 1 in 10,000 cases and results in permanent injury in only 1 in 80,000 cases.

So by attempting to save 1 person in 10,000 you are actually going to give 16 kids severe seizures and likely permanently injure or kill a number of others.

[size=2]“It has not been proven that the MMR vaccine is safer than measles”[/size]

“A review of more than 60 MMR vaccine studies conducted for the Cochrane Library states, “The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate.” Because permanent sequalae (aftereffects) from measles, especially in individuals with normal levels of vitamin A, are so rare, the level of accuracy of the research studies available is insufficient to prove that the vaccine causes less death or permanent injury than measles.”

This is what it comes down to.

The emotional rhetoric, the brainwashing conditioned knee-jerk response is that surely vaccines are a good thing and those parents who don’t vaccinate their kids are wicked evil people.

The truth is that if you actually look at the available research and data, there is no evidence that the MMR vaccine results in less mortality than Measles itself.

Accordingly I maintain my stance that I would, 100% of the time, prefer to contract a condition myself and thereby gain natural lifelong immunity to it than risk the awful side effects of an untested vaccine full of toxic ingredients.

The defacto position of pro-vaxxers is founded on media propaganda and the “sense” that vaccines are surely ok.

The truth is they are not. They harm a great many people, many of the vaccines are useless, or wholly unnecessary and most have extremely toxic harmful ingredients in them.

It is what it is.

They should split the mmr vaccine to reassure people and increase uptake. We never had all this nonsense until they combined the 3 shots

And the very fact that they DIDN’T split the vaccine into separate shots and give millions of parents what they wanted . . . . tells you that their primary aim WAS NOT to prevent Measles but rather to sell product.

They didn’t want lots of unsold MMR vaccines sat on the shelf that they would otherwise make $millions on.

If they were serious about their precious “herd” immunity and all the other BS they would have given parents what they wanted to reassure them.

It’s a business. Just a business, like any other business. Only this business is utterly ruthless, is run by a power that is of the ilk of the Mafia and which has governments in its pocket. They can force media BS to be put out at all levels, they can indoctrinate members of the public and health services alike. They are immune from prosecution despite literally murdering and permanently injuring thousands (millions?) or people.

It needs to stop.

Remember Thalidomide? That was supposed to be safe. They gave it to pregnant women to stop morning sickness - and look what happened!

I remember reading somewhere that they still use Thalidomide. I feel a Google moment coming on…

Yes, they do… :confused:

Sorry, I realise it’s off topic.

Ok, so if they split the vaccine would you have it?

i recall it was found to be really useful for some conditions. I guess if you have cancer you are less likely to be pregnant.

Millions of women inject themselves with botox which is a poison. In the olden days they used to just experiment on humans and find new cures. These days it’s all regulated and we find fewer cures. If everything had been about research papers & PHDs back in the day humans would have made no progress!

Good God No !

Of course not.

The industry has shown itself to be utterly fraudulent and ruthless in its approach. It deliberately neglects to gather meaningful data and feedback on adverse effects, it promotes vaccines where none are needed and continues to push, aggressively, the useless flu vaccine despite the most respected medical research body proving it is utter snake oil.

This is an industry out of control, hell bent on profit at the expense of human health. I would not touch a single shot of their awful toxic vaccines.

That just about says it all - proven science dismissed as snake oil by an expert in absolutely nothing except Google.

Who cares if they don’t have a vaccination? there are too few of them to matter, the problem is that their half baked, sophist babble takes in more vulnerable people who put their lives and that of their children at risk as well as the community as a whole.

And I will thank you for that Mups :mrgreen:

I assume you include in this statement vaccinations against
Polio, Meningococcal disease, Pneumonia, Malaria, Typhoid, Rabies, Yellow Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Hepatitis A, B, if you were travelling to countries where any or all of these diseases are rife?

You’re showing your ignorance again Bruce sadly.

The Flu Vaccine, as one example, has been PROVEN by the most internationally respected medical research body, The Cochrane Institute, to be utter snake oil. Not me, not Joe Bloggs down the pub, but the Cochrane Institute, and many other medical experts to boot.

The Shingles vaccine is completely unnecessary. Your chances of getting Shingles are about 0.3% and your chances of dying from it are about 0.0003%.

Despite these FACTS the vaccine industry continues to aggressively peddle its snake oil, and as it does, many thousands of people are harmed, some permanently.

This is a deplorable industry preying on weak-minded vulnerable people hell bent on profit at the expense of people’s health.

Your Aussie jibes are wasted frankly being based on nothing but hot air. I will trust the medical research experts over such emotional rhetoric.

We are discussing the measles vaccine here Realist.

Ignorance? You’re still babbling on about flu when the thread and conversation is about MMR? You just change the subject when things don’t go your way and re-excrete your flu bonnet bee ad nauseum.

Give it a rest, or at least, have the good manners to stay on topic.

Brucey old son

I said that the entire vaccine industry is in ill repute. I gave 2 examples of why. You challenged my post, I refuted it stating that the leading medical research body has proved that the vaccine in question was snake oil.

Simple as.

If we want to limit discussion to Measles the I will come back, again, to the Cochrane Institute thus:

“A review of more than 60 MMR vaccine studies conducted for the Cochrane Library states, “The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate.” Because permanent sequalae (aftereffects) from measles, especially in individuals with normal levels of vitamin A, are so rare, the level of accuracy of the research studies available is insufficient to prove that the vaccine causes less death or permanent injury than measles.”

Which in laymans terms means simply that:

[size=3]“It has not been proven that the MMR vaccine is safer than measles”[/size]

That is quite an indictment of the industry imho

What about the safety of the stand alone measles vaccines ?

Which I believe was not available when there was all the adverse publicity re the triple, but is available now.