Anti-vaxxers alternative scenario

It’s not only antivaxxers who come up with conspiracy theories, although I’m disappointed in Michael…

I expect you are because he’s a real live doctor much better get to get information from any Tom Dick and Harry on the internet .

1 Like

You mean a doctor who has to follow the establishments mantra or be taken off the air and never heard from again.

He not on the air he a professor at Bristol University giving his opinion .
Do you really think that anyone who has bona Vida qualifications is in league with the Illuminati or whoever you think is conspiring to control the population ?

They could unwittingly be part of the conspiracy. :icon_wink:

Control is an illusion. Controlling people is impossible. Oh, you’ll get some crazies who believe. Jim Jones, David Koresh they thought they had control. Conspiracy theories about secret societies and governments controlling people. If this is true why do we have civil unrest. Why did a controlled public storm our capital. Why do controlled people throw wankers out of government. All I can say is if a secret society is controlling all this they’re doing a really sh##y job of it.

Has anyone had a close look at the good Doctors little finger on the Right Hand.

A set up Danny, deliberately assigned to cause trouble and make it look like it was Trumps doing. Didn’t you believe the establishment was capable of such things?

Capable of making itself look vulnerable to a handful of citizens? There weren’t that many people there in the scale of things. What it showed was the government’s inability to control the few radicals’ that did show up. Do I believe it was Politically motivated, I believe it started that way but radicals’ turned into a violent free for all. What makes me sad is Trump was irrelevant from the time his name appeared on a ballot. Everything he did as President solidified his need not to be there. Anyone with a modicum of good sense quit listening to him long ago. IMHO

Although I didn’t have to live in a country where Trump was potus, and I don’t know the in’s and out’s of his policies, I didn’t mind the bloke, but it was embarrassing sometimes listening to him speak Danny. I think he has been replaced with a dead head though…Just my opinion as a bystander.

2 Likes