Anti-vaxxers alternative scenario

They’re the same people who act like lightning conductors in a thunderstorm and who pigeons poop on.

1 Like

Sorry OGF showing these pictures this is just silly.
There are many good people who receive Knighthoods and Chris Whitty is well deserving of the honour .

1 Like

Oh … Jimmy Savile is a bit OTT.
I honestly think poor Chris Whitty gets some unjust flak.

1 Like

Perhaps if he exhibited just a little more charisma rather than coming over as a charmless nerk, he might be more highly rated by the general public :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe … but look at Sunak … big smarmy white cheesy grin as he hands out 80% furlough and then he ran for the hills.
Some might say he has charm. yet, I don’t like or trust him.

That is a new word to me - did you just make it up, LD, or is it a combination of nerd and jerk? I quite like it anyway!

No, it’s all ‘Just’ Morty because he’s a knob!

You’re not keen on him then?

2 Likes

He’s just a scientist. They can be a bit detached because that is after all a part of the job and charisma is probably a liability. They are not politicos who want to get us swept up by emotion. At least he has the gumption to stand up to the PM when necessary. Always dignified and polite. I felt sorry for him when he was attacked by knobs in the park. Who was the bigger knob in that incident? Maybe a nerd but not a jerk. I am not a big fan or anything, but I don’t like to see him attacked just because he isn’t a slick media monkey.

2 Likes

Me neither and his court case was up this week with that twit who assaulted him … and the twit had to give evidence via video link, from a hospital bed as he has covid.
Now that’s what I call the law of natural justice.

3 Likes

He’s a practising doctor and scientist he doesn’t need to be a singing dancer entertainer to the masses as well.
Christ Whitty has known personal tragedy as a child his father was murdered by Palestinian terrorists shot in the head while in his car .

1 Like

No I’m not impressed by Mr Whitty, however, I think it was well out of order to harass him and those blokes are getting what they deserve, including covid.
Trouble is, blokes like Whitty are like all the bosses I’ve worked for, they know bugger all about the real world and take their information from minions instead of doing any real work. He’s just the mouthpiece of the backroom boys, who are incidentally all on the gov payroll. At the moment it’s the only game in town and anyone with a contradicting theory is silenced. No funding, no media coverage, and no career if they persist.

He’s not a knob he’s a serious hard working practising physician.
I don’t give a monkeys what he knows about the ‘real world ‘ it’s what he knows about diseases that’s important .

2 Likes

What does that have to do with it Muddy? Should we believe everything he says just because he’s had a hard time in the past.

And you know this because?

No, he is the real deal. He works as a doc in his spare time too. His whole life is his job. This is why I say he is not a media monkey. He is definitely not a mouthpiece.

1 Like

No we should believe him because of his impressive track record in deseases.
But if you chose to believe conspiracy theories by accountants and your Auntie Doris that’s your choice .

5 Likes

which bit ? The knob or the practising physician?

Ouch! I felt that from here :joy:

I would rather believe Chris Whitty than some of the ridiculous theories that appear on here.

3 Likes