Angela Rayner and Basic Instinct?

Oh, for goodness sake! Is there no end to the dead cat’s the Tories will throw in to try to divert from Partygate

If I’m not mistaken, wasn’t Sharon Stone supposed to be knickerless in Basic Instinct? So is this anonymous Tory really suggesting Angela Rayner exposed her lady bits to Johnson to distract him?

Or is it just about a bit of thigh when she crosses her legs?

I’d have thought with his reputation for casual relationships, divorce and fathering kids, Johnson has seen enough women’s thighs in his time not to be distracted

And the idea that Angela Rayner would demean herself in that way truly insulting. She doesn’t present herself as sexy and I doubt she’d presume he’d find her attractive anyway?

If it’s not just some Tory minion trying to make the headlines to distract from Partygate and save Big Dog, then I think any sexual intent or response from Rayner and Johnson are probably just fantasies in the anonymous Tory’s prurient little mind

You could probably work out who it is by getting her to cross her legs again and see who’s tongue is hanging out or has a trouser bulge

Definitely sexist, I can’t imagine when Theresa May was PM anyone suggesting the chaps were trying to distract her with too tight trousers revealing their gentleman parts :open_mouth:

Now if it were Diane Abbott that was flashing -----

There must be a few “Fanny Merchants” in the HOC, the law of averages, and probability dictates it. :smiley:

2 Likes

OMG, Todger. I fell off my chair laughing at that one.

ETA: It wouldn’t surprise me one little bit if Raynor hadn’t crossed/uncrossed her legs a few times while sitting on the front bench.

A “fanny merchant” means a liar, doesn’t it? Not a person who like ogling fannys?

So yeah, Johnson is the biggest fanny merchant ever but it doesn’t means he get distracted by Rayners Legs

Urban Dictionary definition of Fanny Merchant -contains swear words

1 Like

As Sharon Stone was mentioned, as a little girl she was called Sharo Pebble. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Diane Abbott must have some allure to have bagged a catch like Jeremy Corbyn!

Angela Raynor must have had a makeover to enhance her image as she has gone very glam lately.

1 Like

Either that of Jezza was really hard up for a bit of how’s your father at the time. :lol:

1 Like

:laughing: … I never knew that … :rofl:

1 Like

She was quite a looker back then. (Not that that should count in politics, behave! )

And black of course, that was quite a trophy for left wing politicians, even then

He treated her appallingly, of course, parading her in front of his mates like that

But I can tell you from personal experience back then there were politicians who were a bit pervy and thought starry eyed, idealist girls would drop their knickers if they showed them their Lefty credentials!

It’s it like when you accuse someone of talking a load of old fanny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Corbyn must have something all of his three wives were /are good looking women .

Not while there’s dogs in the street.

I see Johnson and Dorris couldn’t be bothered to make individual condemnations of it on Twitter and just did copy and paste

https://www.thenational.scot/news/20090038.boris-johnson-nadine-dorries-panned-tweet-angela-rayner/

So false, really, why bother?

As Kit Yates said:

“Nothing says disingenuous like parroting a message without even bothering to put it into your own words,”

Dianne Abbott’s been on the weed. You can tell by how she starts a sentence, then forgets what she wanted to say.

See the NSPCC website for more info.

1 Like

:rofl: Over confident muchly!:rofl:

You can’t assume you’d have been in with a chance, she’d probably have said the same about you :scream::rofl:

The whole thing is pathetic but that “message of support” from Boris & Dorries - was it a c&p of a standard Tory template that No 10 aides sent round? - or is it just Dorries copying the words of her idol ?
She has been noticeably supportive of Boris lately.

I suspect it was just a standard template that had been sent round and neither of them could be bothered to put it in their own words

Just insincere platitudes from them both with neither of them really giving a toss

Very revealing of what they really are

I haven’t heard of that either … but I have heard of “fannying about” (as in “The Thin Blue Line”):

and “Take a load off Fanny” (as in “The Weight”)

:thinking:

Muddy, My sister was in the local town centre on her lunch-break when she met Jeremy Corbyn.
She cheekily asked him if he’d have his photo taken with her and her work colleague. There was absolutely no hesitation from him and the pic was taken.
So he can’t be that bad a person.