Angela Rayner and Basic Instinct?

I haven’t heard of that either … but I have heard of “fannying about” (as in “The Thin Blue Line”):
[/quote]

This reminds me of the Jonnie and Fanny Cradock story. I won’t repeat it here.

1 Like

I remember sweet Fanny Adams, sweet FA.

1 Like

She was a nice girl, wasn’t she? :rofl:

I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard this on the news . What a load of nonsense

1 Like

The dilemma for women politicians with make-overs is that they’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t, I think?

Johnson can wander around looking like something the cat’s dragged in, and somehow that’s OK, but scruffy women get called dogs and unprofessional

Yet, smarten up a bit, and she gets accused of flashing at the PM and the papers are full of the affair she’s supposed to be having with Sam Tarry

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of Angela Rayner however I think she is being treated unfairly because of her appearance…yet again we have the press and media focusing on the irrelevant

5 Likes

PMSL!! Flabbott conjures up all sorts of weird mental pictures for me :grin:

I wouldn’t put it past Angela Rayner. She is dog rough, foul mouthed and totally lacking in social skills. As the old saying goes “ you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.” :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like my kind of woman!

From the pictures l saw of AR she is guilty as charged !
I could see right up to her arse , and she has very long legs !!
I pity the poor sods sitting opposite her, having to look at that all day long !!
Praps they should install the benches with modesty panels if the ladies
insist on displaying their wares like this ??
How would they like it if the blokes behaved like this ??
Donkeyman! :-1::grin::grin::-1:

What pictures?

@Omah , You pervert! The TV pictures presumably of the labour front benches
showing Angela in all her glory ??
I believe the newspapers have the same shots as well?
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

Either you’ve led a sheltered life or you have a vivid imagination - there is no “arse” here (except the blonde one with his back to us):

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What a load of rubbish this “story” is.

I often watch Parliamentary debates and PMQs and have never noticed any “flaunting” on the front benches - the worst and rudest thing I’ve ever seen in Parliament was Rees Mogg laying along the front bench with his eyes closed, having a nap in a deliberate snub to the debate that was in progress.
I am playing last week’s PMQ on catch-up as I type this - I see nothing wrong with Angela Rayner’s seating position and nothing wrong with her legs. If Boris is looking uncomfortable, it’s because of the uncomfortable questions he is being asked about his own conduct by the leader of the opposition.

This disgustingly misogynist “non-story” makes me wonder just how low MPs will sink to try to shift public focus away from topics they find difficult to defend - how many more “dead cats” are they willing to sacrifice and fling into the room to deflect public attention away from awkward questions about their own party’s government ministers?

3 Likes

Only the prurient or desperate would call that flashing, they need to get out more! :rofl:

There’s loads of misogynists around, both men and women, of course, who can’t wait to put a powerful women down

And I think there’s an element of Hyacinth Bucket snobbery and class discrimination as well

She’s working class, no public school accent, so obviously she’s more likely to be sexually vulgar and manipulative, isn’t she? :rage:

1 Like

Oh ffs,I’ve nevr laughed so much in yonks :rofl:
Those poor wee Tory Boys getting all hot n bothered
because They can see a Womans legs…whatever next!!

3 Likes

Note to self: Visit Specsavers, thought that said, her minge, at first glance. :lol:

2 Likes

They’ll need comforting by nanny!

Given Johnson’s taste for affairs, divorce and fathering kids, is a bit of leg really going to distract him?

1 Like

Maybe those anonymous Tory MPs should have a word with their own front bench ministers about propriety - there’s double trouble here :wink:
Parties in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! :rofl:

2 Likes

It really is disgusting, isn’t it, but that’s pretty much the level Johnson and this government has sunk to. The bar is set very low

And now I see he’s said if he if he finds out who said it, he’ll inflict the terrors of the earth on them :triumph:

Seriously, is there anyone in the planet who believes this liar when he says he doesn’t know :rofl:

He’s probably buying them a thank you drink as we speak and they’re having a good old schoolboy snigger :flushed:

1 Like