And so it begins.....!

Tiffany, he said he will make them affordable for everyday people :open_mouth: He’s bloomin’ determined to foist these creatures on us, I’m telling you!

It was on TV, then they repeated it. I’m sure you will find it somewhere…just ask your TV! :icon_evil:

Well, I can manage £2.99 at B&M, at a stretch!

1 Like

We don’t have to take one though, if we don’t want to. Personally I’d love one, it could do all my house work & gardening & I would go out & leave it to it. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

That’ll be a returned one then…you’ll need to watch what these previous owners were like Dex, the robot might have some emotional baggage to deal with! :laughing:

1 Like

Tiff! Stop trying to make me want one! :018:

1 Like

You only have to watch the amount of people especially the young walking whilst holding a mobile up to their face to get a rough idea as to the future. Their device will be their master giving them their daily instructions.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well ,you won’t need your Lecy Car, the Robot can give you a Piggy Back. :grinning: :biking_man:

1 Like

Providing there’s enough in the meter to keep the Robot charged to make that effort! :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

That poses a genuine question.
Why do Borgs have a ‘six pack’?

Incidentally, I’d just like to point out to the ladies that I, too, have a ‘six pack’. It’s just that it’s buried so far back that it isn’t visible.

2 Likes

@JBR Oh!! I’ve only gotta two pack now !!

Donkeyman! :-1::-1:

1 Like

Most can’t walk in a straight line, Tezza, they are so enamoured with them :roll_eyes:

Arnie can lift me up anytime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They just do…That’s like asking why seven of nine doesn’t wear dungarees.

Oh, I can answer that.
Seven of Nine doesn’t wear dungarees simply because her wonderful, long, shapely legs wouldn’t be visible. Mmmmmm. :star_struck:

Precisely :roll_eyes:
Her clothing was so tight that she fainted quite a lot during filming…

P.S. Her legs? Did you manage to look as far down as that? :sunglasses:

To be honest, legs are the first things I look at. Then the face. Then everything else.
I suppose I’m rather unusual because I don’t set much store on tits.
They’re OK, of course, in their place.

:joy: :joy:

Tut tut.