And so it begins.....!

Loved that advert! :smiley:

Have you watched that series “Humans” Quuenie? That’s a scary series!

1 Like

I do think Borgs are kinda cute though :wink:

The digitalization of folks has been a work-in-progress for a while now. :biking_man:

2 Likes

@PixieKnuckles Borgy and Bess ??

Donkeyman! :thinking:

2 Likes

Life in the Air Age, its grim enough to make a Robot Cry. :hot_face: :biking_man:

1 Like

I f humans are lucky, the bots might keep us as pets, or even farm us on farms to produce the
energy they need ??
Possibly by harnessing us to bloody. great treadmills to generate electric ??
Or even use our dead bodies to feed into fuel cells !!
Donkeyman! The future is full of possibilities :+1:

1 Like

You are right it has already arrived .
I liked the advert too

1 Like

isn’t it just, I was horrified when I first saw it.

no, I’ve not heard of it, is it on tv now? or is it old?

1 Like

wierdo you haha

1 Like

you should write a movie with that plot lol

@LionQueen lm working on it, but l fear the fiction will be overtaken by the reality ??

Donkeyman!:thinking:

“Is the ‘Tesla Bot’ the next dream shot to pump up the hype machine?,” Raj Rajkumar, professor of electrical and computer engineering at Carnegie Mellon University, told Reuters.

“I can safely say that it will be much longer than 10 years before a humanoid bot from any company on the planet can go to the store and get groceries for you.”

Reassuring to know that.
That’s life, we are now living with an increasing alien culture that is unfamiliar and disturbing. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I’ve started to watch that series “Humans” PixieKnuckles. You’re right. Very scary. I couldn’t even watch the rest of it. Maybe it gets better if I keep with it?

1 Like

My guess is they will be far too expensive for ordinary people & won’t get that popular because of that anyway.

2 Likes

Well, I did get through the first series, yes, but it made me feel a bit uncomfortable for the future. If you don’t want to watch it, Butterscotch, then you don’t have to. It was fascinating but horrible too, if that makes any sense! Because of what could happen.

1 Like

Tiffany, he said he will make them affordable for everyday people :open_mouth: He’s bloomin’ determined to foist these creatures on us, I’m telling you!

It was on TV, then they repeated it. I’m sure you will find it somewhere…just ask your TV! :icon_evil:

Well, I can manage £2.99 at B&M, at a stretch!

1 Like