Am l Being Petty, But Is William And Kate’s Visit To The Caribbean, Inappropriate At This Present Time?

That is between her and William. :018:

3 Likes

I agree. There is far to much badness going on, not to mention Covid still being here.
It’s a pretty dress though.

1 Like

I think he should pay more attention to his granny - she’s in a wheelchair now apparently.

1 Like

But it will be the best wheelchair money can buy. Top of the range.

Wheelthrone? :thinking:

3 Likes

I didn’t know she’d had botox, why do people do that to themselves. Madness!!!

2 Likes

With glitter and diamonds, and FatBoy tyres :joy: Oh and a gel seat for the ultimate comfort for ones posterier.

2 Likes

The Queen is not short of people to look after her and she has had plenty of junkets in her time too,but that time is past ,trouble is they don’t seem to know it or take advice from sycophants who don’t seem to know it either,

2 Likes

Haha! :joy:

2 Likes

This!

1 Like

Lol brats

2 Likes

It’s the sort of treachery that some of you are displaying towards the royal family that led to the decline of the British Empire and let’s face it the current war involving Russia.

2 Likes

Who cares? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Blimey, that kind of comment sounds familiar!

1 Like

Thats the trouble Bratti. Maybe if people did then the world would be a far better place.

1 Like

People do care though…just about different things that the royals seem to care about.

2 Likes

Baldocks .

1 Like

So if everyone fawned on those who have everything the world would be a better place ?

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

Everyone DOES fawn on the haves of this world and look at the state it is in.

1 Like

You and your ilk don’t fawn over them, and that’s where its all gone wrong.

2 Likes