Adele's new song Easy on Me. Like?

Adele just released a new song. Easy on Me. It has already broken records on Spotify, and it’s everywhere.

Do you like it?

4 Likes

I’m an Adele fan so I like it. The sheet music blowing off the back on the truck has me cringing some though …. Lol

I like the emotion she puts into her songs. It’s felt loud and clear.

1 Like

Yes!!! Glad I wasn’t the only one. That took me out of the song for a bit. :grinning:

1 Like

On youtube 97 million views in a week.
She’s got a good voice but I don’t find her music interesting.

2 Likes

There is no doubt that Adele’s contemporaries will buy it in droves but I found it contrived and predictable pap … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The songs content is same of same Imo, but on this the voice is sublime. :walking_man:

1 Like

Her melodies are always very simple and the vocal range is quite limited for my personal tastes and yet one of her songs is still my favourite to sing. I usually prefer a wider vocal range with a bit more variation.

1 Like

wait. . . you can’t leave us in suspense. . . :wink:

1 Like

No - sorry.

1 Like

I love it…she reminds me so much of Dusty Springfield

3 Likes

She has a good powerful voice AND I can understand her.

2 Likes

Hi

Spot on summer.

3 Likes

I love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I adore Adele! She’s looking fantastic as well!

3 Likes

Make You Feel My Love :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Great song :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love Adele, love the song, but not the video.
I love her songs, she has such a beautiful & powerful voice, I also like her personality.
I loved the video where she pretended to not be her but one of the so called contestants in an Adele sing/lookalike contest. The contestants where so supportive of her when she faked nerves & the look on their faces when they realised it really was Adele was priceless.

5 Likes

That was great. Those were all very good auditions. A good assortment of voices and interpretations. What good sportsmanship for all. Adele is so casually humble. A lovely disposition as well as voice.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks she doesn’t have a powerful voice?

A powerful voice is Shirley Bassey, Lisa Gerrard, Joan Armatrading … but not Adele. At times her voice can sound strained, weak and like fingernails going down a blackboard,

Having said that some of her songs can be quite listenable … but, sadly, this new one is not memorable.

Personally, I think her best one was way back in 2008.

1 Like

… and Kathy Kirby:

1 Like