Abolition of Cash - cashless society

Hi all… I hope you are all well :slight_smile:

In 2020 we are moving fast towards a cashless society!

Join the push back to keep your cash

1 Like

I always use cash!

Me too.

Almost no cash here. The milkman, groceries, local shops, etc…

Oooh I don’t like that idea. What will people do with the cash that they have hoarded under their mattress?

I held out as long as I could from having my wages paid into the bank…But after a change of job it was inevitable…:frowning:

I suppose a cash using society will die out with our generation, if not before…:frowning:

Haven’t used cash at all in the lockdown

Using cards and internet banking just gives the criminals a thousand new ways to steal your money, but at least you won’t get physically hurt…

Maybe not physically, but mentally damaged.

[/B]

You need a wife for that Emjay…:frowning:

Been there, done that, got the ashes.

Ha ha…Same here Emjay, at least I get my shirts ironed…:smiley:

Our local newsagent is always on the lookout for change because several of his customers do not like using bank cards or cheques.

Do you mean ‘Change’ as in something new Percy…
Or coin of the realm?..:017:

So so I OGF, usually when the television is on as I find
ironing so boring without some distraction! :wink: :slight_smile:

Wife won’t let me have any and her purse is tighter than Fort Knox. The last time she opened it I swear ancient Egyptian moths escaped

I can’t remember the last time I used cash for anything. Most of the car parks I use take cards and the window cleaner is paid online.

If Mrs Fox wasn’t here Baz, I’d only iron the front bit that you can see…:smiley:

I think our window cleaner is gay Longdogs, he seems to have taken a shine to me…:surprised:

That’s nothing Realspeed, when Mrs Fox opens her purse the Queen has to cover her eyes from the light…:cool: