A vibrant sunset!

That’s exactly what I suggested,RS…absolutely stunning sunset…

Thank you kindly ST and Pauline. It is just a little hobby of mine that I enjoy and sometimes others might too.

2 Likes

It is indeed, Besoeker.
Well done.

OK. One more - I apologise ST…

1 Like

Reading through the thread, and seeing that ST took your comment as positive, I think it would be great if you removed the wires for her and I hope that you do…then she can have the sunset enlarged then framed,…

Wow Besoeker - no apology needed - I love sunsets and that one is glorious!

1 Like

Oh, naughty me…

I’m done…

How lovely - thank you!

a friend of mine took this photo yesterday evening

Taken at Kilmacreehy church Liscannor yesterday evening

2 Likes

as pauline 3 asked so nicely

f26cec00df5c3f3d3e61cc8fd5c062006e361ad2   aaa

original

IMG_9622 (2)

I just could not see a lovely lady let down that is not me, irrespective of what others may think.

1 Like

@realspeed - thank you so much, realspeed, what a difference it makes! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Have printed it onto A4 paper with a ‘canvas’ texture and it looks really good - just like a painting. Also printed out a couple of copies onto ‘Vision Pro’ paper to use a backing paper in card making. Could not have done that with the wires on.

Would love to be able to edit things like that. My computer has Roxio Photosuite, and Paint 3d installed - would either of them be useful if I spent time learning how to use them?

1 Like

That is lovely, Feey.

Paint3D is amazing! I use it all the time to remove backgrounds and get a PNG. Its great for things like separating flowers or other single items from a busy picture:+1: And you can do repeats, rotate etc (I’m thinking for your card making especially)

1 Like

Thank you, Pixie, will have to make time to learn more about it and see what I can do!!

They’re not wires @SilverTabby , These are WIRES… The Nerd Smiley Smiley

3 Likes

Sunset tonight from our street.

5 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the pinkness :smiley:

1 Like

Gosh, what beautiful colours, Scott.
Well done.

1 Like

So beautiful, Scott……

Well done!

1 Like