A vibrant sunset!

Wonderful sunset Tabby, well captured. When I look at this shot I see the vibrant colours of the sunset, which is why I believe you posted it :wink:

2 Likes

I have to agree, not often one can manage to capture a photo like that. If that were mine I would have it enlarged framed and hung on a wall.

2 Likes

Hi SilverTabby

I love those colours!!! The texture of the clouds make it almost look like a painting too.

3 Likes

Hey - I never said no, realspeed. It is kind of you to offer - thank you!

High praise indeed - thank you.

1 Like

I think realspeed was trying to help me, Mups.

True but It might be a better one as realspeed is such a good photographer

1 Like

I feel very sad now! :sob: :sob: :sob:

Donā€™t think I will put up any more photos.

1 Like

That is a beautiful picture,ST.

It would look lovely blown up ( as in made larger) and framed,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Aw, donā€™t be! It is a lovely picture. RS suggested that you remove those wires. That isnā€™t quite so easy unless you have the right software to do that. Probably RS does but I donā€™t think many others would. To that extent at least, I think it was unfair of RS to criticise your pic.

3 Likes

Thank you, Besoeker. I didnā€™t take realspeedā€™s comment as criticism though - I took it as an offer of help - but too late.

1 Like

Well, he did ask why why you left the lines. Water under the bridge.
Anyway, I like sunsets too so I thought Iā€™d add this one from my back garden.

You might like it too.

3 Likes

That is another beautiful picture,:heartpulse:

Thank you - that is stunning!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I suggested,RSā€¦absolutely stunning sunsetā€¦

Thank you kindly ST and Pauline. It is just a little hobby of mine that I enjoy and sometimes others might too.

2 Likes

It is indeed, Besoeker.
Well done.

OK. One more - I apologise STā€¦

1 Like

Reading through the thread, and seeing that ST took your comment as positive, I think it would be great if you removed the wires for her and I hope that you doā€¦then she can have the sunset enlarged then framed,ā€¦

Wow Besoeker - no apology needed - I love sunsets and that one is glorious!

1 Like

Oh, naughty meā€¦

Iā€™m doneā€¦