A vibrant sunset!

Took this a couple of minutes ago - I love sunsets!

IMG_9622 (2)

6 Likes

That’s excellent, ST!

1 Like

Thank you !

Great photo but why did you leave those wires in the picture ?

1 Like

@realspeed - because I am not a proper photographer, realspeed, just a happy snapper and do not know how to remove them. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Beautiful sky, Tabby
. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lovely sunset :slight_smile: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Can I remove them for you then

2 Likes

Lovely photo Tabby - ignore the wires comment, i would have not even noticed them had it not been drawn to my attention!

There is something very soothing and peaceful about a sunset, isnt there.

1 Like

If you remove the wires Tabby, it will not be the true picture you photographed.

That’s cheating! :wink:

1 Like

Sorry Speedy, but i think you’ve got a ruddy cheek!

Not only finding fault with a " happy snappers" picture, but then wanting to alter it to your own taste too!

1 Like

Mups

Strange attitude to take when someone offers to do something for free. Oh well that is my new year resolution down the pan to try and help anyone one here.
Thanks a bunch, the offer is now withdrawn.

“For free” :astonished:. I hope you were joking saying that, RS!

Sorry, but your comment “why did you leave the wires in”, came over more as a slightly hurtful criticism, rather than being helpful.

I also did wonder why you mentioned altering it ‘For free’ too. :thinking:

Because they are
 :imp:

I mentioned those lines because they ruin a very good picture. Notice I asked first instead of just doing it , being polite to another member

1 Like

You still dont get it, do you. Tabby didnt even say she wanted it editing!
She was just happy with the beautiful colours and peacefulness of the scene until you criticised her efforts!

Why not just accept we are not all professionals?

Please tell me why you are so uptight about something nothing to do with you. I asked ST due to copyright laws not your opinion

A beautiful photo Tabs x

1 Like

Tabby, my sincere apologies for disrupting your well intentioned thread.
I shall not say another word, even though RS seems to want to argue further. :roll_eyes: