A story in just one sentence

‘Shark infested custard’ laughed Don Savatore, as he put down his spent cracker and revealed his Smith & Wesson.

Florian secretly observed Brenda performing her ablutions through a hole in the wall in what was previously Arthur’s room

Oooh! :shock:

Arthur kept one sock on when painting naked, for he needed somewhere to put his brushes having found already some where to fasten his palette

I always wondered what the hole was for. :shock:

As soon as Arthur heard the doorbell, he realised that moving to Midsomer was probably a big mistake.

The back of the solstice was broken, but, was that enough, to satisfy a Pagan?

Veni, vide, vici !

Brenda complained loudly,

“It’s not fair it’s not right”

Said Arthur,

" Nor is a …

The last person on Earth was sitting in his living room but the doorbell never rang.

Then it did, but, too much disappointment, it was to take a parcel for the folks next door, whom, one had never spoken to.

Simon sold his chainless golden pocket watch to take home a hairbrush for his Sarah for she had no brush to tend her beautiful golden hair, but she had sold her hair to buy him a golden chain for his golden watch.

Too many chefs.

And most of them Indian.

Fanny said to Johnny.

“My real name is Frances”

:mrgreen:

'‘C’est la vie’ replied Johnny.

You absolute bunch of nutters!
That’s the best short story reading I’ve enjoyed for quite some time

:lol::lol::lol:

He pushed hard, then harder still, encouraged by Brenda’s shrieks, Arthur managed to shift the sideboard two inches further to the left

It hasn’t happened yet, but, one day it might. Probably.