A story in just one sentence

One of these sentences is a paragraph…

The Class of 76, 31 kids looked forward, one kid looked backwards, perspectives are eternal.

Why so succinct in conversation and don’t limit yourself to a simple yes or no answer when you could make a mark for yourself with an “Absolutely”, why it’s practically a sentence just as any terminal disease is.

She was twice his age and needy, he was half her age, and needled.

Sometimes one sentence is not enough.

Sweetie, if you can wait long enough, you can connect a series of sentences, and make a paragraph.:lol:

Arthur lay across the sofa, paper crown askew on his head, party popper hanging out of the corner of his mouth, whilst Brenda just continued cleaning the cutlery.

Or take a thousand monkeys & ditto typewriters and eventually they’ll produce the complete works of Shakespeziech…

I have warmed to Arthur & Brenda and I think you could develop a sitcom from them.

see below re sitcom.

Eh? Dunno what that comment means RJ. What sitcom are you on about?

Oh sorry, it looks like someone’s continuing with my one sentence story?

Arthur lay across the sofa, legs akimbo, a Sobranie cigarette hanging out of the corner of his mouth, whilst Brenda pondered upon the likelihood of him smoking 1970s Turkish cocktail fags.

I am alluding to a NEW sitcom, featuring Brenda & Arthur as the main characters . Script by the Scribblers writing staff , dont’cha know.

just saying.

As every one else has cleared off I send Compliments of the season to you eccles

Aubrey was not related to Brenda, nor Arthur but he did have a pair of Brenda’s knickers in his briefcase.

I wonder if Arthur ever had a Brief Encounter?

A speck of dust nestled in Arthur’s eye, which he removed by pulling his eye lid down and blowing his nose.

Brenda felt a slight flutter in her abdomen.
Could it be?

And a lovely Christmas day to you, and anyone else who’s logged in this morning. I’ll be on my own if you fancy popping over. Could you bring some sherry as I forgot to buy any?

the dose of Omeprazole needed to be increased from 20 to 40mg?..

That’s not one sentence. ;-):lol: