A story in just one sentence

How about a story in just one sentence? Anyone up for the challenge?

1 Like

Sounds like a challenge eccles, go for it.

Arthur lay across the sofa, paper crown askew on his head, party popper hanging out of the corner of his mouth, and if not for the kitchen knife in his chest Brenda could swear he’d just dropped off.

:038:

It was Christmas Eve but Santa was still in bed with the covers pulled up around his ears, wishing he had accepted his Doctor’s offer of a free Flu jab.

It’s a cracker!

I had difficulty settling on one subject, so I combined three, Sex, Religion and Mystery.
[B]
Mildred cried out

“My God, I am pregnant, whodunnit ?”[/B]

:lol::lol:

Hope he recovers in time, otherwise, all Elves will be let loose.

:cry:

:lol:

Santa came down the chimney, delivered his presents and went back up again.
The End.

Now isn’t that all you need for a Christmas story?:cool:

Seasonal & succinct.

What no naughty bits?

She thought they were in love, when they shared the same tent on the Carribean island, so could it really be him that tampered with her anti malaria drugs, just so he could flirt with other girls at the Calypso club tonight?

I lay in bed expectantly awaiting santa or was it satan? -not sure which - but down he came with a gentle plump - stripped off and jumped in bed with me - wow that was the bestest santa present I ever had - all warm and cuddly just like mummy says daddy does!

The customers in front asked for ‘Half a pound of tuppeny rice’ and ‘Half a pound of treacle’ which bothered Weasel.

No, it’s definitely a knife.

away in the manger no crib for a bed -so in walked the three wise men
from beds are us 
perfect they said for a king of kings 

He eyed his quarry through sixteen elements of the finest hand-polished quartz for those few decisive moments before the mirror swung up and, if light could be measured in periods of time, one four thousandth of a second’s worth hit a square of silicon the size of a postage stamp and twenty four million independant little snippets of information were sent to be stored in the memory. :smiley:

Konny

I don’t get it?