A Coincidence Or, Weird?

Arty, you know how to Conduct yourself. :icon_wink:

1 Like

LOL​:rofl:, did he? You noticed a lot about him, just who was stalking who here? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, so he popped into the university building, met a friend who gave him a lift to the shops or he jumped on the University bus….

Or he went into his evil alien den in the basement of the Uni, used the tracker he’d dropped in your handbag to trace you, then used evil alien transporting technology to beam to where you were to follow you home and suck out your brains! :alien:

If he was stalking you, why would he get off the stop before you and not stay on and follow you when you got off? And how would he know where you were going to get off so he could find you?

Seriously though, you did the right thing. If you were scared and uncomfortable, it was wise not to get on the bus with him and keep yourself safe xxx

If you knew me, you’d know I was joking, Angel. I do it a lot!

In all seriousness, I think the best thing to do was to avoid him. Yes, I know you tried to do this.
Of course, all of that could simply have been a string of coincidences.
Should it happen again, and you seem to bump into him more than once, I should try to take a photograph of him. If you have a mobile phone, that would be reasonably easy as you could be pretending to speak to someone and he would not know that you were pressing the camera button.
You could then inform the police of your experiences. Knowing them, they’d probably fob you off, but once reported they’d be obliged to do something especially as you are a frail lady.

1 Like

This!

1 Like

Maree, l think we have the makings of a good Sci fi thriller here! The plastic hand was probably bionic and held classified information within it! :laughing:

1 Like

JBR, I know you were only joking but honestly he started to scare me.

Sorry Angel.

1 Like

Ahem… :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

To a gentleman, all ladies are frail.

1 Like

Oooh, or when he takes it off, there’s one of those ‘orrible tentacles under it :scream:

Quick, call Netflix, we’re onto a winner!

1 Like

Maree, Check out these Zoomies sunglasses. That’s how he could see what shop l was in and find me…

1 Like

That is Spectacular. :smiley:

1 Like

All’s well that ends well, Art.

It may have all been a series of coincidences and he may have been perfectly innocent but it never hurts to go with your gut instincts and avoid potential problems if you can.

I remember one Summer about 40 years ago, a friend and I were spending a few weeks with my Aunt, who had an apartment on the outskirts of a Spanish holiday resort.
We were walking along the coast road about 6pm on the way back to my Aunt’s house after a day out and decided to walk along the beach for part of the way, as the beach was parallel to the road.
We were only about 2 miles from my Aunt’s apartment, when we noticed two guys had walked past us up on the road, then they turned and doubled back to walk down some steps on to the beach from the coast road and were walking along the beach some yards behind us.
We both felt a bit spooked out by them, although we couldn’t say exactly why. They made no attempt to talk to us or chat us up but we felt sure they were following us and discussing us - it’s hard to say why we felt so uneasy but we both felt the same.
When we got to the next set of steps from the beach back to the coast road, we decided to get back on to the road to complete the rest of our journey back to my Aunt’s apartment to get away from them - then we noticed that the two guys also took the same set of steps and were walking along the road behind us. That made us more convinced they were following us - there was not much traffic on the road and we felt very vulnerable - we tried walking faster and could hear their footsteps walking faster behind us.

As luck would have it, we saw a bus approaching from the opposite direction, so we ran across the road and flagged the bus down.
We got a ticket to a nearby town, where we knew there was a taxi rank next to the bus station, then got a taxi back to my Aunt’s - probably a ten mile round trip when we had only been two miles from home!
We felt it was worth it, though, to be on the safe side.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt as spooked as that before or since.

2 Likes

Boot, l am glad that you can understand. Like me today, it was probably something or nothing but you just go by your gut feeling.
I am not usually such a scaredy cat but l was today.
He seemed as cold as ice…

2 Likes

I must admit, there are some really weird people about these days.

1 Like

He seems quite harmless to me.

1 Like

Yep, but whilst they are in here, no one else is being bothered by them. :laughing: :icon_wink:

1 Like

I think you were right to be concerned Art . Good you were vigilant. Those glasss sound wierd too , how could he walk normally in them if they magnify. Glad all is well

1 Like

You got back to the bus stop where you started, there had been a massive fire, the rubbish bin had melted, half the bus shelter had melted, there was an acrid smell, you looked down a saw those sunglasses looking up at you and a squidgy pink plastic hand. A mobile phone was ringing inside your head, the theme from …

1 Like