92 wins for Lewis Hamilton - making F1 history!

What an awesome moment! Fantastic driver in an even more fantastic car! Don’t you agree?

1 Like

A brilliant win by Lewis … what a Champion! :038:

No is my short answer. The cars and racing back in Schumacher’s day were far more interesting to watch. Today’s racing is more like scaled up slot car racing so I don’t bother watching F1 any more. IMHO, Hamilton is a prat and should shut up whinging about BLM to all and sundry.

Then just watching the racing. Or not.

Don’t get upset - I’m just asking, so by your logic, the Apollo launch was better because it was done manually and Dragon Crew are chomps because a computer assisted their success? :confused:

You have such a wonderful way with words :smiley:

The Scot in me…:slight_smile:

I won’t believe that until I see your kilt!

American ladies ''Sir, is there anything worn under the kilt?"
“Ladies, there is nothing worn underneath the kilt.”

Nice but I wasn’t asking to see under your kilt, just the kilt will do - I don’t know you well enough to see your bagpipes :blush:

The jokes aside…

Now, back to the F1 race. I have been following F1 for quite a years. Maybe as far as the likes of Jack Brabham. For me, a lot of the interest was the intricate technicalities. To that extent I think young Percy V is incorrect.

Moving along swiftly… yes, I love to watch the teams strategize. The cars are almost neck and neck. It’s great to watch!

As a short trousered pre teen in the 60s, I loved F1 but soon grew out of it.

I don’t know what’s wrong with you grown ups, interested in competitive sports, cheering on your town or country in a world so globalised nothing & no one belongs anywhere anymore.

Well done Portugal, the hostess with the mostess. :smiley:

Who knows, one day in the future we will be competing with Martians (ex-earthlings) watch this space…:wink:

We? earthling should stick together?

Definitely agree. What with the global village we’re living in. How’s Brexit going there fellow earthling?:slight_smile:

Ah Brexit, glad you mentioned that, it’ll soon be bigger than strictly come dancing.Come the new year they’re going to drop the virus scare and do a midnight special live.

Maybe but, as I commented, F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport. In every way.

[quote=“d00d, post: 1982439”]
Ah Brexit, glad you mentioned that, it’ll soon be bigger than strictly come dancing.Come the new year they’re going to drop the virus scare and do a midnight special live.[/QUOTE

Midnight special! I like the sound of that!

I hate Hamilton for bringing politics into F1.
I still follow F1 but support any other driver than Hamilton.
Somebody ought to take one of the sparkplugs out of the two Mercedes to make an even playing field…

Come on Verstappen, put him in a Mercedes and he would knock the spots off Hamilton.