82 year old feels like a virgin again

Silly old cow…I’ll give it 3 months tops

1 Like

Yes … I’m sure the visa was very important to him.
Maybe more important than his bride.

Oh, I’m sorry, that might have unfairly maligned his motive and genuine love for her.

2 Likes

Oh my word…I know this story of old…poor wee deluded woman, honestly. She was on morning telly giving TMI about their love life :roll_eyes:

Sorry love, but he’ll get that visa, come here, and its bye bye dearie, thanks for everything. :wave: I’ve seen it happen with someone I know. The age gap wasn’t so big, but he still left her before the plane had time to cool down.

3 Likes

Oh I remember this crazy mad woman!
It’s sad and hilarious in equal measure!

The comments after the article are entertaining as always…

1 Like

Feels like a virgin again ? I’m surprised she can remember.

4 Likes

I haven’t read the story but I hope she hasn’t given him access to her bank account.

3 Likes

Nah, sorry… Why tell everyone about the intimate details…and if he was any sort of a man he would have stopped her talking about their sex life, as respect for him

Thats what makes this relationship embarrassingly cringe worthy( Just my opinion )

2 Likes

Of course he loves her, I am not sure why anyone would doubt it - said no one ever.

And apparently deaf and dumb as well…

4 Likes

and ultimately penniless!

2 Likes

Some young guys just can’t resist a Crinkley Bottom, well, Noel has not had a mention lately. :grin:

3 Likes

If this old gal really does think she loves him, I feel sorry for her, for the inevitable hurt and heartbreak she will have to face soon.

Oh dear I wonder how her family feel

Silly woman expect heartbreak and tears

I hope to god she doesn’t have grandchildren who are at school.
Imagine how they might feel

It’s funny that it’s more shocking when this happens to a woman. What about Mick (born 1943) and Melanie (born 1987)?

Well I prefer older men but Mick looks like a walking corpse.

yes, but my point?!

Possibly because with a chap the woman is called arm candy and it’s expected that they both know the deal between them … whereas an older woman is seen as desperate and pitiful because she probably doesn’t think it’s about money and believes herself deeply and madly in love…

Or perhaps she knows exactly what she is doing? It’s not like she can take it with her.

5 Likes

In the late 70’s, someone I knew, who was a few years older than me, married a woman who was a school friend of my mothers. They are still together.

1 Like