82 year old feels like a virgin again

Maybe it’s more about the sex than the money! She might just fancy a few good times with a handsome young man before she pops her clogs? :rofl::rofl:

It doesn’t sound as if she’s got a lot of money? Maybe she owns her house so her children would lose out because he’d inherit it.

Bit cringeworthy when she said her sons won’t call him daddy, but as they must be middle aged men, I can’t help wondering if she’s taking the p.

I’m guessing the visa and possibly inheriting the house are the attractions for him. But perhaps she knows that and intends to enjoy him and a bit of fame and notoriety anyway.

If she does believe it’s true love then she’s in for a big let down. Maybe it’s a touch of Alzheimer’s?

1 Like

For sure!
Go for it darlin’!

2 Likes

Awwwww…. That’s a bit cynical ain’t it Minx?

:joy::rofl::laughing:

Oh gawd!..can’t stop laughing…maybe She’s decided to have a last fling before She pops Her clogs and She’s hoping to die happy :heart_eyes:
There’s hope for Me yet,
:crazy_face: :sunglasses: :partying_face:

3 Likes

An 82-year-old British pensioner has been reunited with her 36-year-old Egyptian husband after almost a year apart while they waited for him to get his visa.

Yeah, I don’t see a happy ending here. 82 year old feels like a broke virgin now! I’m being cynical I’m sure it’s just a physical thing. :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Hi

Just another example of how stupid we are as regards Immigration.

4 Likes

I hope she finds one. :kissing_heart: :hearts: :walking_man:

Amazing how all these love matches partners want to come and live in the U.K.

1 Like

Apparently when he arrived here, she celebrated him passing an English Language exam with a cup of tea. So now he can talk the talk, they will have lovely chats about their future together!