You've been kidnapped. The last person you saw on a tv series is coming to save you. Who is it?

The last show I watched today was Life After Death with Tyler Henry. He’s a medium. That might not be a bad choice. He might be able to see some pitfalls of a certain escape plan. I found out that he’s supposedly able to read people who are still alive as well. But he’s rather frail. I might have wanted someone more physically capable.

You’ve been kidnapped. The last person you saw on a tv series is coming to save you. Who is it?

Would you be happy to see the person who is coming to save you?

1 Like

It’s Covey/Eleanor from Black Cake.
Probably not.

Christina Trevelian, she would know an old crock like me and what to do

1 Like

Last TV series, probably Dixon of Dock Green

1 Like

Rene from Allo, Allo.

2 Likes

I’m going to be just fine, it’s police chief Liz Danvers (Jodie Foster) from True Detective :+1:

3 Likes

James Corden,at least we can have a laugh about it.

1 Like

Leanne Battersby off Cora…Only if Carla is unavailable…
Actually, Simon Barlow was kipping down in a shop doorway and was the last person I saw on the soap last night. What a loser! I did watch Jack Reacher before going to bed, and I think Tom Cruise is brilliant…If anyone could release me, it would be him…And besides…I’ve watched all his films…(sorry, movies for our American members)
:sunglasses:

Amelia Fox of Silent Witness

1 Like

Jon Snow from Game Of Thrones

2 Likes

Ooooh, Graham, wanna swap? :two_hearts::rofl:

1 Like

Was watching Shakespeare & Hathaway last night. So Jo Joyner, Mark Benton or Patrick Walshie McBride.
Also watched Gardeners’ World recording. So maybe Monty could fork out some ransom money.

1 Like

Well that`s me buggered Greg Wallace from “inside the factory”
yum

1 Like

Crumbs … I’ve just watched Dragon’s Den. Does that count?

I wouldn’t want to be kidnapped by any of them!

Perry Mason…BION…
I love watching the old reruns… :smiley:

1 Like

Richard Castle and Kate Beckett from the “Castle” series (I am re-watching it!) Think I will be fine

1 Like

Aled Jones (Escape to the country)

1 Like

In my case, that would be Sonali Shar (43) and she would be most welcome as my rescuing agent.

Jodie Whittaker would find a way

download

2 Likes

Columbo

1 Like